Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Other Discussion Boards.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been looking for other discussion boards. Particularly for musical instruments, particularly for guitar. I've done shitloads of searching but only find utterly wank ones. Can anyone suggest?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The main 2 I use are...

www.futuremusic.co.uk
    www.futureproducers.com

When you go on to the Future Music website, take a look at the pull down menu on the top right, scroll down to MUSIC and it should have a few guitar sites, not sure if there are forums there tho.
    I've just signed up for the intermusic boards. They're the boards for a couple of the guitar mags. Lot's of good knowledgable people on there.

Harmony Central is good as well, as long as you avoid open jam.
    Geez, I didn't realise that Future Music had their own forum. I've been reading the magazine for 9 years!

I use a couple of other forums:
    - Sundissential @ www.sundissential.com
    - Apestyler @ www.apestyler.org.uk
    Thanks for the replies.
    i looked for sites more appropriate to my age ...for fucks sake man they all wanted to talk about music i have never been into ...the music of my youth is the only music that means anything ...i say something nice to some female ...it's a fucking sexual or marriage proposal.
    all young people are fucking idiots ...except their kids of course.
    elvis has just left the building.
    i love this place ...i feel at times i can help.
    other times i can be the nutty old drunk of the place ...but above all else ...this site has given me a serious insight into the young people in my family than i could have ever obtained from anywhere else.
    hence my post count.
    five star site this one.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster