Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kissing too much

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    I catch myself being really pathetic, like looking at her in class, and feel really stupid when she notices... And she has to notice, because i sit about 2 meters in front of her! Stuff like that, going red while trying to talk to her, mouth dry, palms wet and often running out of words...

That is exactly what talking to Kim was like! She wasn't nervous at all, though. Sassy, super-confident blonde babe all the way! One day, she was about to go into town to get herself some lunch, and she asked me what the weather was like. It was at that moment I froze. I thought "Wow, she's beautiful", and kept staring at her. Eventually, I managed to muster up an answer, but I was kicking myself for the rest of the day. "Danny, you idiot", I kept saying afterwards.
    How familiar does that sound? Oh, i know! Very. :)

This girl is really good at heart, she's all warm and cure and beautiful... I had no expectations when i approached her, i jut did it because i couldn't think about her all the time... It's a little easier now, but i still adore her. I get super happy when i get a nice look from her, and i happened to get a hug once, was hyperactive the whole day afterwards...
    This girl is really good at heart, she's all warm and cure and beautiful... I had no expectations when i approached her, i jut did it because i couldn't think about her all the time... It's a little easier now, but i still adore her. I get super happy when i get a nice look from her, and i happened to get a hug once, was hyperactive the whole day afterwards...

Oh yes, I know this feeling through and through. When Kim introduced herself to me, she put her hands on her hips, breasts out clearly, looking up at me, looking very sexy! Later, she smiled at me in a way that no woman has ever done before. I felt all warm inside... :love:
    It's funny, but i can't quite imagine having sex with my current crush. I just feel the need to be close to her, with her in my arms, cuddling and snugging. The hug she gave me was in a very romantic place, and i almost got a cardiac arrest :) It was on a school trip (don't know what you call it, English is not my native language), were on a boat and were cruising the river under some bridges at night. That hug made me warm despite the fact that i had only a t shirt, and it was really cold. It still makes me melt when i think about it. She has no idea how much that means to me.
    Well, you've got close to her, no mistake. That scenario you have described sounds very romantic. How I'd love to share that with a woman... :heart:
    Yes, but the thing is that i try to be rational there. To me, it was really romantic, and that's what i live for right now. To her, it was just a friendly hug, and she forgot about it 2 minutes later. She likes me, but only as a friend. I should be really happy to have such a friend, but that's just not what i want.
    Yes, but the thing is that i try to be rational there. To me, it was really romantic, and that's what i live for right now. To her, it was just a friendly hug, and she forgot about it 2 minutes later. She likes me, but only as a friend. I should be really happy to have such a friend, but that's just not what i want.

I don't know. Is she thinking "Oh, but what we've got now is so good, why try something that has no guarantee of working?"? It's a difficult one. Who knows, she could well change her mind. As my sister delights in telling me all the time, women do that.
    You have no idea how happy i would be if that happened... But what are the chances? I try really hard to stay on the ground in all situations, and i think it's not likely to happen. btw, she knows she can have me on a plate and that i'd do anything for her, why would she screw my brains anyway? She isn't that kind of person...
    btw, she knows she can have me on a plate and that i'd do anything for her, why would she screw my brains anyway?

Just keep devoting yourself to her in this way. Sometime or another, she is bound to change her mind. She sounds absolutely lovely. Not like some of the ones I've met. I've got trust issues to do with women. While at school, they played tricks on me like pretending to fancy me. These days, I'm so cynical about it that were a woman to come up to me and say she fancied me, (and genuinely meant it) I simply wouldn't believe her.
    I can't believe! I had exactly the same situations, not just once! They seemed to have fun out of it. I like your idea, but i already spent two years of my life on her, and i think i should move on (that's my brain doing the thinking), but i feel i still like her. If you were to meet her, you'd see how lovely she is, and my feelings are hard to express with words. Let's just say that i could never ever lie to her. That's another thing. When i talk to her, i become stupidly honest. I can't avoid truth, even if i want to. I get like hypnotised. + she has a wonderful smile, that i really just adore.

Now i feel even more down, because i've just realised what i don't have:(
    Try and move on, but keep an eye out for her. I suspect that her feelings for you will change. Actually, I think they've already changed, but that she's in denial. I never told Kim a single lie either. Every word I said was true. I relished it when she asked me to help her with work because it meant I could go up to her and touch her! Her beauty hypnotised and mesmerised me. I still regret not doing anything about my feelings towards her.
    i hope you're right. I'd be extremely happy if i ever got a kss from her. That's what i live for right now. I'd just like to know how to find out if she's in denial or actually just likes me only as a friend.

I'm off to sleep, you can PM me if you want, we seem to have hijacked this thread. If you have any suggestions for me, post them here anyway, the hijack is over now :) G'nite
    Aww poor you Danny that special someone is out there somewhere just dying to meet you & be yours forever.

The last time I every kissed anyone on the lips was when I was like 5. Then absolutely no form of kissing for the next 13 years. But all that changed 4 months ago;) Hence this thread started by me.
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Aww poor you Danny that special someone is out there somewhere just dying to meet you & be yours forever.

Thanks for the sympathy. I'd prefer a kiss, but symapthy will do fine for now. I do want to meet someone though. Since I tried to kill myself earlier this year, I've been thinking about what really matters in life. I'm not interested in casual sex, I'd much rather be in a relationship.