Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Arghhhh!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok so you get someone saying they like you, you tell them you like them too, and they go all weird, and then you ask them out and what do they say other than "I'm infatuated with [ some bloke that won't go out with her]" Why would a girl do that , to me?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    to makesure that she was atractive. she just wanted reasurance that someone liked her even if it wasnt mr infatuated. Now that youve restored her confidence in herself she belives that she is fancieable therefore mr infatuated mite go out with her.

obviously i dunno why she did that, but ive met people that do things like that tho
    Re: Arghhhh!

Because women are confusing. I don't understand them at all. They can talk for hours on end, they're permanently worried about their appearance, they confuse the hell out of me. Which probably partly explains why I'm single and have never been in a relationship.
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    to makesure that she was atractive. she just wanted reasurance that someone liked her even if it wasnt mr infatuated. Now that youve restored her confidence in herself she belives that she is fancieable therefore mr infatuated mite go out with her.

obviously i dunno why she did that, but ive met people that do things like that tho
    actually i realised i made a mistake in what i was saying i told her i liked her, then she told me she liked me too, then i asked her out, then she told me she didnt want to because of..Ryan:mad: