Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weird leasbian sex dream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night i had one of the most weirdest dreams so far. I was in bed having sex and it was with a girl. Now i know for a fact that i am straight as i have a long term boyfriend and enjoy sex with him far too much.
In this dream i actually had an orgasm while this girl fingered me. U dont actually think i had an orgasm do u? I have no problem with lesbains and im quite open if i find a woman attractive but never in a million years would i have sex with a girl.
Has anyone else had freeky dreams like this?
XxX

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you had an orgasm in a dream, you more than likely did in real life.
    Thts a bit strange, its freeked me out a bit actually. But i spose it dont necessarily mean im a lesbian.
    I doubt very much that it does. I dont know much bout this stuff tho...
    Hmm I've had worse and oh my fucking hell I aint telling anyone; as it is too weird :blush:

But yeah dreaming of another lass whilst being a straight woman yourself doesn't have to mean you are bi/gay. Could easily mean you are just wanting to experience more sexually with your partner.
    But i spose it dont necessarily mean im a lesbian

- Only you can say how you feel about your sexuality. I think, at some time or another, EVERYBODY has either dreamed about or thought about having sex with someone of their same sex; for a lot of people thats during puberty as they try to establish their own preferences, for some it's later - It doesn't mean you're a lesbian, or bisexual; it's a perfectly natural and normal thing to happen, and I'd say, don't worry about it!
    :)
    Yes, that definately means your a lesbian :lol:

jk, just some silly dream, sounds hot :yum:
    Originally posted by otter
    - Only you can say how you feel about your sexuality. I think, at some time or another, EVERYBODY has either dreamed about or thought about having sex with someone of their same sex; for a lot of people thats during puberty as they try to establish their own preferences, for some it's later - It doesn't mean you're a lesbian, or bisexual; it's a perfectly natural and normal thing to happen, and I'd say, don't worry about it!
    :)
    I can happily say I have never dreamed of having sex with a man, that is just gross. :yuck:
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Hmm I've had worse and oh my fucking hell I aint telling anyone; as it is too weird :blush:

But yeah dreaming of another lass whilst being a straight woman yourself doesn't have to mean you are bi/gay. Could easily mean you are just wanting to experience more sexually with your partner.
    Go on tell us, please!
    Ive got some kind of parental lock on my dreams, Ive only had a couple of dreams about sex in my whole life, It sucks!
    This is nothing new. I've had several sex-related dreams in my life. In one dream, I was on a beach and having sex with a blonde that I knew while pressed against a large rock. In another, I was on the beach and bumped into this young, leggy female tourist. She was lost and asked me to take her back to where she was staying. We ended up, albeit predictably, in the bedroom. In a third dream, I was having sex with a male friend in a public toilet. In a fourth, I was using sex toys on a girl in a sex shop. In a fifth... well, you get the idea.
    I've never had a sexual dream... But have had thoughts about women. Perhaps that's just a part of growing up though -shrug-
    Yea, I dont really recall any sex dreams. I usually wake up, and lie in bed when that kinda stuff happens. I am soo out of it, but im not sleeping that is when I think about that kinda stuff, and I always think about it with girls :D
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    I've never had a sexual dream... But have had thoughts about women. Perhaps that's just a part of growing up though -shrug-
    I'm exactly the same. although i'd quite like to have a dream about a woman.... but if it happens it happens... dont worry about it, its natural... just dont think about it anymore and if it happens again and again then maybe its about someone in particular your dreaming about and its telling you something...
    Oh, I've had a dream where I saw two women. It was naff! These two women (I used to know both of them) were in a bedroom, stripping each other off, licking each other's bodies, using vibrators, dildos - and pretty much any kind of sex toy you can think of. I woke up that morning with the hardest erection I have ever had! :naughty:
    Originally posted by Jinx
    Go on tell us, please!

NOPE!!! My lips are sealed on this one. Shall be taking it to the grave.
    NOPE!!! My lips are sealed on this one. Shall be taking it to the grave.

Haha, that never happens! My bloke always makes me tell him my kinky dreams. :(

I had one with Carmen Electra once, and oooh she had herself a sturdy tongue and a good set of working hands. Sodden, she made me.
    Originally posted by 1983
    Haha, that never happens! My bloke always makes me tell him my kinky dreams. :(

ahhh but that's the thing. It aint even kinky. More like freaky :(
    ahhh but that's the thing. It aint even kinky. More like freaky :(

Same here, och..I don't really care.

I dreamt that my head was decapitated from me and I used it on myself to go down on me. And it was one of those, sorta, DEAD vivid dreams where you can feel eeeeeverything and I orgasmed. Whoops.

Hah.

I dreamt that my head was decapitated from me and I used it on myself to go down on me. And it was one of those, sorta, DEAD vivid dreams where you can feel eeeeeverything and I orgasmed. Whoops.

Hah.
    You are a bad bad girl!
    And so are you for not sharing C2BK!
    If you think you're unusual in having same sex dreams, and whether it makes you a lesbian, or bi, then you should read some Nancy Friday books, and see how many women have a similar experience and confusion.

Hah.
    ewww :eek2: that must be the weirdest thing to ever happen in a dream.... weird!