Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stressed and worried

My bf recently has been having black outs. Over the last few months weve been in and out of hospital (i always stay over with him when he get put in a ward) and its really hard. I have to be there for him all the time, i have to be there when he takes a bath now cause he has them so often.
I love him so much and I'm scared.
Its two months till he can have a scan of his brain waves to see whats going on but thats still to months of me being his personal carer and then at the end of those two months we still might not know whats happening.
Its just so hard!
I get so scared when I'm not with him, i'm scared he'll have one when I'm not there and fall and hit his head, or he'll have one when walking across the road and get hit.

Thing is I cant be there for him all the time, its just not possible, when I get my licence I'll be able to pick him up and take him to college but untill then I'm gonna be worried all the time.

I dont know what I'm expecting by writing this I just needed to
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww *hugs*

I don't really know what to say except I hope you both find out what is going on soon and it all gets better for u both.

xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Keep loving your boyfriend. There is nothing I would not give to have someone supporting me in this way. You are scared, but you must be brave for him. You'll get through this, and your relationship will be a thousand times stronger for it.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help
  • Options
    Just wanted to say WOW!!! you're working so hard for your boyfriend, he is soo lucky!! you're doing an amazing job, keep up the good work, no matter how hard :thumb:
    SBG