Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hurray for the fashion page!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
since posting on here i have discovered TKMaxx, ASOS, shoe sites and green eyeshadow. I feel like I want to look different but without being 'alternative'. I like regular clothes shops(DP, new look, bench, hooch etc.), but just fed up of looking like a clone so bring on the fabarooney idea's like green eyeshadow! yay!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You can usually find the odd one or two alternative cloth shops in any decent city. I know Wolvo' has got a few. Look out for them, then look in them.

Gosh, I'm helpful today.
    Capacity-as always hehe!

I guess you mean the ones like Rowfers, Metrofox. Trisha (?)-theres supposed to be a retro shop but I haven't seen that. I always find Brum better as its got more choice but sometimes I don't wanna go to brum!

Di-now this green eyeshadow thing!? Gonna have to see the thread about that then! I threw my only green eyeshadow away as I never wore it! It was poor though-a rimmel one that never showed up on you.
    ;D

I've not actually been to any of them. I might be going up Wolvo' tomorrow though to do some shopping. Can you give me locations to some of them by any chance, Jow? No need for lots of detail, just a simple "not far from x" should do. Would be great. Thanks.
    I'd recommend buying a furry bag. SO in for this winter.

That aaaaaaaaaaand..anything green. ANYTHING. Ribbons as hairbands, furry capes, and what else..denim minis, tights and chunky boots. Fine knit cardigans, and skinny scarves.

:thumb:
    Originally posted by 1983
    and skinny scarves.
    What you want is a really long, thick woolen/crochéd scarf that comes down to your knees or something; either in cream, or a mix of purples/greens/browns. Ohhh yaaaahh.

And of course the cowboy boots/thick tights/emerald green and gold (shoes) ;D
    You girls are so unfashionable. ;(