Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

best way to meet daelers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello.

does anyone have a ny tips for making new connections... whats the best way to approach dealers.. i currently have no friends or connections whatsoever but i'm looking to get hold of some little ones for clubs whenever i can afford to go.

anyone got any tips for initiation?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there

These boards aren't really about how to get dealers and it's not as if people will suddenly give you the number for their dealer on a public site! We are about harm reduction though, so
    this article on dealing with dealers might help
    Re: best way to meet daelers
    Originally posted by TheSovereign
    hello.

does anyone have a ny tips for making new connections... whats the best way to approach dealers.. i currently have no friends or connections whatsoever but i'm looking to get hold of some little ones for clubs whenever i can afford to go.

anyone got any tips for initiation?
    most people don't have to ask such questions because the spread of drug use is mostly through freinds and not dealers.
    if you have no using freinds ...why do you want to start?
    I've never had to seek out a dealer that I don't know, and it's probably a bad idea to try to. I can get hold of pretty much everything of people I at least know as friends of friends.
    If I can;t get drugs of a trusted source, I wouldn't do them.
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    If I can;t get drugs of a trusted source, I wouldn't do them.
    very sensible.
    First time anyone's described anything I've done as "sensible".
    First time anyone's described anything I've done as "sensible".
    i know that feeling all to well mate!
    My mate bought a lump of hash off a random guy at Victoria station for a tenner. Turned out to be tree bark with about 2 metres of cling film round it.
    Exact same thing happned to me sandbox in Barcelona, it wasn't my money but it was shite when it happened.Didn't really matter anyway, there were loads of proper street dealers over there, the hashish was the best i'd ever smoked.
    Street dealers in London aren't worth it. Another mate of mine got mugged for £40 whilst trying to buy an 8th off some scally in Camden. If I was really desperate for anything I still wouldn't buy it off some random (normally dodgy) guy offering it in the street.
    Whenever i was in London i bought it off a street dealer once, give us a shite amount for £20, the next day got to know a dealer over there and got great deals, much much better than anything i ever got back home.
    There was no problems in buying it off those street dealers in Spain, there were loads of them selling it and coke everywhere. Well none except that incident with the junkie and the lump of wood.
    offering it in the street.
    offering drugs in the street has to be crazy!
    no base of satisfied customers ...or you wouldn't be selling your ass on the street would you.
    street dealers ...theres obviously ...some ...reasonable ones but it does beg the question ...why are these guys willing to tajke that kind of risk
    Yeah. They all gather on the high street saying "skunk, weed, hash" to everyone who passes by. Unless they're incredibly stupid, you can be guaranteed that none of them have any drugs on them.
    Most of them do have the drugs on them, they know how to spot a non cop person out and ask them.The people who i stopped with in London and Barcelona to both buy and just look all had it down their wags or socks.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ...theres obviously ...some ...reasonable ones
    yes.
    First of all avoid street dealers like the black death. Think about it, if they had a good product why are they selling there?!

If you are looking for a connection I would say the best place to start is a club. Start talking to people, see if there is anything about, then see if you can get peoples numbers.
    haha what a joke this thread is... best way to meet dealers, u must be jokin.

Most off the time if you don't know a mate then street dealers or shady amateur dealers will almost certainley unless you are MATES with a dealer.

This is mostly the case I think anyway.
    Originally posted by TOMO

Most off the time if you don't know a mate then street dealers or shady amateur dealers will almost certainley unless you are MATES with a dealer.

you what?
    What are you on about tomo?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    What are you on about tomo?
    full of billy by the sounds of it!
    Originally posted by Susie
    These boards aren't really about how to get dealers and it's not as if people will suddenly give you the number for their dealer on a public site! We are about harm reduction though, so this article (link removed) might help.

I'm going to risk the ferocity of Moderator Susie here by asking: What are articles about buying drugs doing on this website? I thought that drugs were illegal. It may not be fashionable in this day and age to point this out, but I would be interested in an answer to this question.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    TheSite drugs board is concerned with reducing harm. This means being realistic about what is happening, ie that people are buying and using drugs, and giving them information to do so safely. Have you read the article Susie linked to? It states quite clearly that drugs are illegal and there is plenty of other information on TheSite about the penalties of possesion and use.

And as Susie pointed out three pages ago, it is not appropriate to be swapping tips on how to get a dealer on this forum.
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I'm going to risk the ferocity of Moderator Susie here by asking: What are articles about buying drugs doing on this website? I thought that drugs were illegal. It may not be fashionable in this day and age to point this out, but I would be interested in an answer to this question.

What has fashion got to do with it?

Yes drugs are illegal. Yes they are harmful. Thats why we give out information.
    He reads the Daily Mail. 'nuff said.
    I've never seen the Mail lie though Blagsta.
    Originally posted by stargalaxy

I do see your point of view, drugs are not legal, so people shouldn't really be gaining information on how to obtain them here, but if they are going to do it, it is best the get the most sensible information possible, isn't it? And a lot of people aim to provide this on the site.
    There is no evidence I've ever seen to suggest that providing people with harm reduction information actually increases their use.

Look at the countries which follow that policy and you'll find that they have much less harm caused by drugs.

The Dutch and the Swiss for example.

In fact telling people the real and truthful dangers of drugs quite often puts them off.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've never seen the Mail lie though Blagsta.

Really?
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Really?

The last time I read it I ended up being so angry I was very close to tearing the paper up. It was a big article suggesting that rehabilitation of offenders was a waste of time and money and that they never reform. I havent read it since.

Most off the time if you don't know a mate then street dealers or shady amateur dealers will almost certainley rip u off unless you are MATES with a dealer.

Thats what it was meant to say read again!!

:eek2:

Morrocan Roll- That and lack of sleep.

:eek2:

Morrocan Roll- That and lack of sleep.
    i was close then saying you were fully of billywhizzzz!