Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kissing too much

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Could there be such a thing as kissing too much or is it better to have lots than hardly any or none at all?

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :banghead:

If you are making a permenent vacuum seal with your mouths, then its too much.
    No such thing as to much kissing, I cant get enough of my mans lips:yum:
    it's nice to have lots of kissing, but i know that if a bloke i'm with is always snogging my face off then it can get anoying! little kisses now and then are alot better then constant snogging! :D
    I suppose it's just a bit of a shock for me going from no kisses to this type of kissing:
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    little kisses now and then
    Originally posted by Zella
    I cant get enough of my mans lips:yum:

Me to except my girls lips instead:yes: :heart::love:
    Originally posted by **sugar**
    ...little kisses now and then are alot better then constant snogging! :D

Awww... yeah. Defintely!! :D
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Awww... yeah. Defintely!! :D

he he i lurve it! :D
    As long as it is not in public, or in my face then noooo, no such thing as too much kissing. Do it how ever much it pleases you too.
    Originally posted by beans
    As long as it is not in public, or in my face then noooo, no such thing as too much kissing. Do it how ever much it pleases you too.

Ooer, so not even a kiss hello? How reticent are you! :(

In public I much prefer tiny smooches and lingering pecks. However, indoors I couldn't care less about saucy smacks.

Ooh, that's a whole wad of names for kisses of sorts. :D
    Originally posted by 1983
    Ooer, so not even a kiss hello? How reticent are you! :(

Thats fine :p Everyone does that!

It is the 14 year olds that stand around outside shops eating each others faces off which make me squirm.
    I know full well there is such a thing as not kissing enough! For me, it happens to be not kissing anyone at anytime ever.
    *gone*
    Yeah. I get annoyed when I see couples kissing away. I'm walking the dog on the beach, and I see this young couple smooching away. For me, I just feel jealous.
    I want to be kissed!!!:rolleyes:
    Thanks for letting us know that, nmrmak.
    You're welcome :)
    NMRMAK, personally, I won't kiss you with the two of us being guys, you know.
    I didn't think he was asking you too!

everyone wants to be kissed though. T'is yummy.
    I have less chance of being kissed than the Pope has of abandoning Catholicism and starting to use condoms.
    Don't be so pessamistic!

There is someone out there for everyone, and even before you meet that person you get to practise kissing the other ones that come along :)
    Don't worry about me, i'm straight. Was just feeling a little down because i can't get kisses from the person i'd like to.:crazyeyes
    Originally posted by beans
    Don't be so pessimistic! There is someone out there for everyone, and even before you meet that person you get to practise kissing the other ones that come along.

I stand by what I said. I'm not exactly good-looking, I've got as much personality as a cardboard box, and I cannot imagine that any woman will want to kiss me, let alone sleep with me.
    The only kisses i ever got was when i was drunk... and i don't remember them. Actually, there was an another kissing session, but i'd rather forget that one.
    I've got to confess that I have actually never kissed anyone in my life. Literally no one. :(
    How old are you? I'm 17 and that kiss was like a month ago
    I'm 19 and incredibly shy. That is not to say that chances haven't been there. I remember when I was 10, I was playing a game of Spin The Bottle with some pupils. Someone dared me to kiss this girl I secretly fancied. I didn't do it, too scared I'd do it wrong. I'm still terrified today that someone will make fun of me if I'm not this amazing kisser.
    Yep, i'm like that too. There is this very flirty girl, who is just a friend of mine, and i never liked her in that way. However, she is very attention-seeking, and coulnd't stand me not liking her, even 'tho she didn't want a relationship. She is just used to ppl liking her. Anyway, she tried to kiss me a few times, and was kinda open about it, so i gave up and let her do it. I was really afraid what she'd say, but at the same time i thought "what the hell, she's the one who wants it anyway".

I'd rather be in a platonic relationship with someone i love than in a sexual relationship with someone i don't :)
    I fully agree with you, nmrmak. Trouble is, I have no idea what a relationship is like, having never been in one.
    neither have i... I am not sure, but might even have some sort of a emotional problem, because all my crushes have refused me, some in a nicer, some in a ruder way, and it really left some marks on my self-esteem and confidence. Again, i have a crush on a girl who fancies me, "but only as friends"...
    Originally posted by nmrmak
    neither have i... I am not sure, but might even have some sort of a emotional problem, because all my crushes have refused me, some in a nicer, some in a ruder way, and it really left some marks on my self-esteem and confidence. Again, i have a crush on a girl who fancies me, "but only as friends"...

I hear you, buddy. While at college, I fancied this girl called Kim. She flirted with me like there was no tomorrow! She made it obvious she fancied me, and couldn't care less who knew. In classes, we sometimes just looked straight into each other's eyes and I felt great! I've got emotional problems, though - no doubt about it.
    I'll quote myself from an another post:

I forgot to mention in my post that i already had a cuddling session with this same girl, and i think i even had a post about that. The thing is that i'm not quite the sociable type, and it's weird if i even talk to a girl without feeling stupid, so you can imagine what this meant to me. I still see her as a friend, 'tho.

For the part on crushes:

I had a crush on a girl for 8 years! (was really young then)
    She really screwed me up, but we stayed really good friends.

Right now, i've had a crush on a girl for 2 years, only to hear her say that she wants to be friends. I catch myself being really pathetic, like looking at her in class, and feel really stupid when she notices... And she has to notice, because i sit about 2 meters in front of her! Stuff like that, going red while trying to talk to her, mouth dry, palms wet and often running out of words. I managed to tell her i fancied her face to face, and I can only imagine how pale i was. I had to wipe my hands just to shake hands goodbye!