Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Morticia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, my mate is having a hallowe'en party, and so i thought easy enough go as morticia adams. Now the thing is, i dont know where to get a long (really long cuz im tall) fitting black dress from. Or a long black top&skirt? Ive had a look on ebay but, they arent that good. My mum suggested Charity shops, anyone else have any ideas?
Also where can i get white make up from? :confused:

Morticia (incase you didnt know :p )

morticia.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Any fancy dress shop'd have Morticia Adams' dress and make up. Have a look in the Yellow Pages. :)
  • Options
    Bloody hell! Let us get out of September before you start on the last day of October! ASDA has been selling H'ween gear for 2 or 3 weeks!
  • Options
    A girl needs to look aroung y'anno :p
  • Options
    i reccomend charity shops for halloween gear...me and my friends regularly get all our stuff from those kinda places....weird dressed and odd bits and bobs are a charity shop speciality really arent they....go have a poke around your local oxfam and brittish heart foundation shops....im sure u cud find sumthing cheap and halloweeny.

Peace
  • Options
    stargazer do white powder.ul find it sold in odd lil shops,camden+online :)