Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rep

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone know where i could find out any information about being a rep abroad for just the summer? I want to do it next summer cos i think you have to be 18, but im not sure where to get any info from. Thanks :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    which sort of holiday rep were you thinking of?

a lot of people actually require you to be 19, especially CLub 18-30 type things.
  • Options
    I done it and absolutly hated it, I had the perception of it being a big laugh, wheras the reality is you are working 24/7 and are under pressure to sell shitty excursions, and take all the crap off the customers who are usually pissed up.
  • Options
    Childrens i think. Thanks :)
  • Options
    Re: Rep
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Does anyone know where i could find out any information about being a rep abroad for just the summer? I want to do it next summer cos i think you have to be 18, but im not sure where to get any info from. Thanks :)

At the end of the day they want someone who is also very responsable as well as fun and able to sell those money making extras.