Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Aaaah So Excited!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm off to London on Saturday... and am sooo excited!!
It'll be weird living on my own, cooking my own meals, washing up my own plates and washing my own clothes..
But, I'm so excited.

I met a girl called AJ on NewStudent.org and she's kool. we're on the same campus, so I have my new friend with me wherever I go hehe. I've also got a really good mate called Chris, who's there if I ever need help :)

Hows everyone feeling about their first year at Uni?

Ilora x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's kool, then it just becomes normal...........

Bopz
    I've been at Edinburgh Uni for 10 days now. Just finished Freshers Week and all that, now I'm waiting for lectures to get under way and get back some kind of structure to my life. I'm only in catered halls so I'm cheating a fair bit, but I did my own washing today without buggering it up! :cool:
    I'll tell you next year :x but most of my friends seemed sooo happy and excited :)
    I started on saturday, and I'm literally having the time of my life! its fantastic!
    Soooo scared, going to London to (but UCL) and have to share a room which is freaking me out... aaargh...

Still, I don't live far from London (and spend a lot of time there) anyway so I guess I know the area better than most other freshers which is reassuring.