Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

dealing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i've met some 1 were i can get cheap hash and im constantly gettin it 4 people so im thinking bout going into dealing any one got any tips?

Comments

• Options
    To put it bluntly. Dont bother.

The money you'll make from it wont be worth the risk.
  • Options
    Re: dealing
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    right i've met some 1 were i can get cheap hash and im constantly gettin it 4 people so im thinking bout going into dealing any one got any tips?
    THEREs NO REAL MONEY TO BE EARNED SELLING DOPE UNLESS YOUR SELLING BEEEEG! oops caps...
    if your selling a kilo a week and your a smoker you will not become a rich man ...not even a well off man.
    dealing dope is still largely done by nice people ...not criminal types BUT ...there are plenty of propper crims behind the smaller dealers.
    as well as the police to deal with ...the courts and the prisons ...there are also people who will know you have a kilo of dope and some ready cash ...quick smack in the face with a brick and it's theirs ...easy target cos you won't be able to phone the old bill realy.
    you have to be cunning and furtive ...you have to love the adrenalin rush of outwitting your enemies.
    you have to REALY REALY want to do it to do it propper for any length of time.
    if your already getting bits for mates then you are already technicaly a dealer.
    up to you wether you want to move up the ladder but ...my question would be ...WHY?
    my advice would be ...DON'T.
  • Options
    I've found in the past dealing small amounts (1-3 oz) to close mates can be a convenience to them to have someone to get it from easily and can also leave you with a free smoke. It's unlikely you'll make any money off it, but it can keep you stoned for a week.
    I wouldn't go dealing larger amounts to people that you don't know because then it can start to get complicated and messy.
    If you're going to do it, don't let the world know that you are dealing.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    K.N.S., I'm afraid we can't allow people to give you tips on how to do something illegal that could get you jailed for a long time. Have a look here on TheSite and here on Drugscope for what the current penalties are.

I'm afraid that giving advice on dealing drugs is not appropriate content for this site.
This discussion has been closed.