Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Another Newbie...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya.. I've wrote this out atleast 3 times now... Don't have a clue how to work this thing.
Anyway, I'm 14 and like most other teenagers moody and unpredictable. Most teenagers will say their life is depressing and pointless, for some this may be true but I've learnt to take each challenge as it comes and move on after each problem that life swings at you.
Although sometimes i do revert back to becoming extremely depressed and unfortunately I have self-harmed but have realised that it doesn't achieve anything except dirty looks off people who used to respect you.
Everytime I have been unsure what to do i have asked for help on several forums as i am extremly shy and wouldn't say boo to a goose let alone talk to someone on the phone about my problems, and everytime i asked i got good responses and advice which changed my lifestyle.
Anyway I don't usually have this much to say so I better stop before I write an essay.. Oh By the way sorry if any 'txt' language slips in as I usually write completely in 'txt' language as parents don't understand it :p
Love Holz xXx

Comments