Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

arg! need help on financial forms...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hey

I'm going to Bristol in September, and I've got 2 method of payment forms- 1 for tuition fees, one for accommodation fees. They both say they need to be sent off to Bristol University by 17th September. The fees themselves need to be paid by 25th October.

...but I phoned my LEA and they probably won't approve/give me my loan till mid-October!

Now I'm confused... where accommodation fees are concerned the bursar at my hall said don't fill in that form until I know how much loan I'm getting, and she said ignore the 17th september date. But she doesn't know about the tuition fees form..

So do I put in my bank details on the tuition form and send it off, even though I might not have the money for my fees in my bank by the 25th october??

Or do I just not send it off!

Sorry about this, tis a bit long winded!! (hope it made sense!) But if anybody knows anything that might help, it would be much appreciated!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Not sure I can help because each county has its own LEA as far as I know, so mine might not be the same.

I would advise you to get those forms sent ASAP!

If you're in serious doubt, just send a note to clear anything up.
  • Options
    All LEAs follow the same rules.

You need to talk to the bursar at your university, and arrange it. Universities are very understanding about payments, so long as you tell them what is going on, and even the tuition fee form is not that important really.

They generally only want them in advance to give themselves mroe tinme to process them. Talk to the finance department of your uiniversity, as they are the ones with the knowledge. We aren't.
  • Options
    well yeah that's why I phoned my university bursar, but then she said she doesn't deal with the tuition fees form! so that got me confused...

...hmm well thanks anyway guys :)