Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

GCSE Results day!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I wish it'd get easier.

I've done it 4 times and got E, E, D and D.

she's been trying since 1997. ;)
    Wow! So pleased its all over- you've all done really well!!

I got

Geography A*

Re A*

Textiles A

English A

English Lit A

French A

Maths B

Science B

Science (2) B

Music B

History B

I'm quite pleased- similarly to other people I was predicted A*'s in English. We only got the grade breakdowns in Science, Maths and Geography. Will we ever get the exact marks for the rest of the subjects? I'd love to know how far off I was for English and how much of my Textiles mark came form the exam/practical.

By the way- has anyone got their practical projects back from the technology courses? I did mine with AQA and 60% (I think) was on the pracial 'long project' handed it in in March and haven't heard anything since? Anyone know when they get sent back?
    Im kinda going off subject here but did anyone else go out celebrating thursday and get FAR too drunk!! lol! i did!! :D

Fell down the stairs of a nightclub and got thrown out for being too drunk! I paid 3 quid just to fall down the stairs! Anyone else?:confused:
    Originally posted by luckystar69
    I paid 3 quid just to fall down the stairs! Anyone else?:confused:

Did I read that right?! You paid someone to fall down the stairs - ahhh me head is pickled... please explain before steam escapes from me ears :p
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I wish it'd get easier.

I've done it 4 times and got E, E, D and D.

i did it twice got 2 D's both times, so i decided to fuck it and go on through life without it, luckily i got into uni into a course that needed a C grade or better in maths but they let me anyway :D
    Did I read that right?! You paid someone to fall down the stairs

No u didnt read it right!! lol! i paid 3 quid to get in the nightclub but then fell down the stairs and got thrown out for being too drunk! So in effect i paid 3 quid to fall down sum stairs and be thrown out!!:lol:
    Originally posted by luckystar69
    Did I read that right?! You paid someone to fall down the stairs

No u didnt read it right!! lol! i paid 3 quid to get in the nightclub but then fell down the stairs and got thrown out for being too drunk! So in effect i paid 3 quid to fall down sum stairs and be thrown out!!:lol:

God, I get ya now - Excuse my stupidity.... hehe Well that's something I suppose. Never been thrown out of anywhere. None that I remember anyway :p
    i never get thrown out, i always get carried out. well once or maybe twice ;)
    All you lot and your flippin A's ans A*'s!! Your like 'I could've done better' when u got all A*'s and A's!! Wtf is going on?!

Well I got....

Textiles: A
    Art: B
    English: B
    English Lit: B
    Maths: B
    Graphics: C
    Physics: C
    French: D
    Chemistry: D
    Biology: D
    IT: E

I thought I would get better as I've always been quite good at school but you can't have it all I spose!
    i fucked up:

maths foundation: F
    science combined foundation: D

but i'm gonna retake so i'm not worried about it. it's really good for doing them 2 years early.
    U took them two years early? WOW is all I can say. I admire you.
    Originally posted by **grunge gurl**
    U took them two years early? WOW is all I can say. I admire you.

going to school 2 days a week from october half term only. i see why i fucked up....
    just got back to school to find out the biggest nerd ever got 13 A* and an A, wouldn't you just be ripping with that A.
    Originally posted by turlough
    just got back to school to find out the biggest nerd ever got 13 A* and an A, wouldn't you just be ripping with that A.

is he a geek becasue he is a lot smarter tahtn you or is he a geek because your thick???

what did you get then?