Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dodgeball

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
See this 2night, good film and very funny. More aimed at the youger teenagers but still a fun film in my opinion.

Agree?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aint seen it but looks quite good.... but not quite sure if its worthy for a cinema visit. Rudebwoy can ya quickly explain what its about.....all i know is it looks funny and involves dodgeball:rolleyes:
    have a looky here
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    have a looky here

Cheers, looks good
    I thought it would one of those films where all the funny bits are in the trailer so went to see it reluctantly with my girlfriend. Proved very wrong though! I think I only liked it as much as I did because it exceeded my expectations but Ben Stiller was fantastic!
    i saw this at the weekend - it was quite good - but the game they played wasnt' the dodge ball I remember from school - I'd say definately go and see if for entertainment value

x
    I thought this was a brilliant film, very funny. And Ben Stiller is just so good in it.

'Shut it you, Mr jokey, Joke maker person'

:lol:
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I thought this was a brilliant film, very funny. And Ben Stiller is just so good in it.

'Shut it you, Mr jokey, Joke maker person'

:lol:

lol them quotes were great
    I saw that trailer when I went to see 13 going on 30 and that was the funniest part of the night! Can't wait to see it-love ben stiller!
    Saw it yesterday-I loved because I needed some light entertainement.

I liked the bit where someone said something about a "cock-flavoured lollypop" :lol:
    saw this last night with my girlfriend...havent laughed so hard in ages and i normally hate ben stiller films! Vince Vaughn always cracks me up tho, and Steve The Pirate has become my personal role model:cool: Yarr!

Peace
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I loved the bit where they were training with the wrenches and in the traffic. Funny.
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    Saw it yesterday-I loved because I needed some light entertainement.

I liked the bit where someone said something about a "cock-flavoured lollypop" :lol:

"Your about as useful as a cock flavoured lolly pop" - Patches o'whatever his name is lol
    i just been to see it with a group of mates,and thought it was fantastic. :D

"if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

and "fuck chuck norris!"

lmao, fucking quality, :lol:
    I watched that film a little while ago, and it had me in stitches - great film

But that bit after the credits!
    It was the most vile, repulsive, politically in-correct thing it has ever been my pleasure to watch at the cinema :D
    Am I the only person who thought it was just average?

Steve the Pirate was fantastic though. Argh! :)
    Sorry to bring this back up again ( its only over a month old anyway :p )

I watche dthis yesterday it had me in stitches. Ben Stiller & Vince Vaughn are Brilliant in their roles like. I do think they have a good on screen chemistry ( not in any dodgy wya before anyone says anything ;) )

Glad i finally got to see it. :D