Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Threesomes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have any of you taken part in an arranged threesome with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
If so did it change your relationship? For better or worse?

Comments

• Options
    This topic comes up on a very regular basis, and it is preferable if you could do a search for the information you want first.

Clicky.
  • Options
    Cheers.
    Was hoping to hear some personal experiences though.
    Anyone out there who can help?
  • Options
    The search searches the discussion boards.
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Latino diva

he's right though. the search will give you what everyone has ever said about the subject and as it has been up a zillion times before you will find alot of personal experiences regarding threesomes, peoples views and opinions and stuff too.

personally i have never taken part in one and would like to at some point before i die.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Latino diva

Why thank you for such an insightful comment.

Y'see, this is why "fuck off n00b" works better.
  • Options
    Well I can syai t easily, fuck off!
  • Options
    Now now children. :p
  • Options
    Hi Latino Diva
    Just wanted to welcome you to these boards - unlike some *ahem* rather rude members. Sometimes it's better to do a search first and if you don't find what you're looking for make a new thread about it. Believe it or not these boards are very friendly and hopefully you'll get some useful replies as well!
    :)
  • Options
    why should he/she not ask again? there have been more people joined since the opic was last brought up so there will be different opinions too
    if it annoys u why dont u ignore it?
  • Options
    i never have, but wanted one with my current b.f when i first got with him but was too scared to ask! Just learnt tho that he wanted us to have a 3some when we first got 2geva too :mad: But now we've been 2geva over a year it would feel too much like cheating+jealousy would get in the way though
    Definately wana have one b4 i die tho, he he :naughty:
    SBG
  • Options
    I don't think I could EVER have a 3some when i'm in a relationship with someone i even remotely cared about. I don't think there are many people that can handle that.

Though, when single, at some point I would definately want to have a 3some with FFM and FMM, I'm not sure how it would be if it actually came down to it but it's a definate fantasy.
  • Options
    Thank you very much people!!!
  • Options
    Doesn't appeal to me at all... ever... It's unnecessary...

Ilora x
  • Options
    as said by someone else, i'd like to have one at one point but not with anyone i remotely cared about as i would also be insanely jealous. if there was another guy there i'd probably end up smacking him and if there was another girl and they were enjoying things i'd probably get upset and think my girl had turned gay or something.
    if i was single though and had the oportunity with just random strangers from a club or something, sure! :D
  • Options
    Do you think it would not ruin my relationship just to watch my g/f with another girl? :D
  • Options
    depend son if a month later u found out shes leavin u for her
  • Options
    gutter
  • Options
    Me and my girlfriend have tried to line up a 3some a couple of times with a couple of her different mates!

The first time was with one of her mates at the time, they both stopped around mine, got the vodka out to lighten the mood! but her mate got drunk really quickly and spent the night throwing up :(

The second time was pretty similiar, this time it was with a different mate who well is a "bit of a goer" we had some beers, played strip poker, truth and dare etc (childish games) her mate got down to her pants then said how she was on (N) then also said she would have a threesome but only with two lads... however since then shes changed her mind so perhaps one for the future!

Its something me and my girlfriend have both spoke about lots and something we both definantly want to do!
  • Options
    In theory it's something I'd want to do, a MMF threesome probably.

Buit in practise I'd get jealous. And so would she.
  • Options
    I could not do a threesome. :no: I love the intimacy of just me and my bf.
  • Options
    I could do a threesome mfm or ffm. i have done a couple times ,but the guy I'm kinda seeing now wont have anything to do with a threesome except ffm which I'm all for but he just wont do the mmf. (So I do push the issue when brought up) It all depends on the people who want to participate in the threesome. Good luck with all.~Beck~
  • Options
    IF he wants a threesome it is on your terms.

I'm always distrustful of men who want FFM threesomes, it always seems to me like they just want to fuck another girl and not have it termed "cheating".
  • Options
    My GF and I have 3somes most weekends

Some of you younger posters are very quick to dismiss something that can be great for all involved and EVERYTHING has to be tried at least once.
  • Options
    this is something me and James talk about quite regularly. we've decided that if we ever did, we'd go for a FFM threesome, which would turn us both on cos i'm bi.

only thing is we discuss it in theory but it'll probably never happen cos i'm not too happy with the thought of James with another woman, and while he doesn't see a problem with me going with another girl (as long as he can watch, lol) he definatily wouldn't like me with another guy.

but i wouldn't mind possibly trying it if i were signle, which i don't see happening for the forseeable future