Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

if ur any gud wit personal probs then plz get intouch

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i agree things got off to a bad start but its all good now and plus i got some help from the samaritans helpline
    good! thats a step in the right direction!
    i realise now that i needed help after all and couldnt cope alone like i was trying to
    Originally posted by thomson2004
    i agree things got off to a bad start but its all good now and plus i got some help from the samaritans helpline

Glad you got some help :).
    thankyou to everyone who helped me through it all
    Originally posted by thomson2004

That's really good. I hope things work out, and you can manage to move onwards and upwards.

I wasn't casting any aspertions, Rainbow Brite, so climb down off that high horse. It's only good manners to say thanks for people who've gone to the trouble of finding websites that would, isn't it? Zalbor has suggested a reason I hadn't thought of as to why it didn't happen, but pheh. Clique, what clique?
    why didnt what happen?
    Im not on any high horse, it just is horrible when practically ANY time anyone asks for help on these boards lately, they immediatly get accused of lying, attention seeking, and then more attention paid to their grammar or other petty things than the actual problem. Newbie bashing seems to be a well accepted sport and it makes me cringe. If wishing people didnt do that makes me `on a high horse` then so be it.
    i wasnt attention seekin or lien i was askin for advice/help but its ok its all sorted now i asked samaritans to help and they have
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Im not on any high horse, it just is horrible when practically ANY time anyone asks for help on these boards lately, they immediatly get accused of lying, attention seeking, and then more attention paid to their grammar or other petty things than the actual problem. Newbie bashing seems to be a well accepted sport and it makes me cringe. If wishing people didnt do that makes me `on a high horse` then so be it.

I don't know if you're actually including me in this line up of character assasination, but I did actually say
    Right, over and above the use of text talk, I think we could maybe go about offering this girl/guy advice, rather than pulling them up over thesite.org etiquette?

And I did apologise. Thomson2004, I'm really glad you spoke to the Samaritans, and that hopefully they were able to help you through this.
    Thread should be locked now tbh.

Thomson, when you ask questions in future try to use proper spelling and not text talk because people get pissed off.

Good you got it sorted. :)
    i learnt my lesson with text talk on here to be honest and yeah they did help glasgow king thankyou
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I don't know if you're actually including me in this line up of character assasination, but I did actually say

to be honest no, I didnt mean you or anyone specifically, I was talking about quite a few people, and a general trend of how people on here answer when anyone dares to ask about problems, I dont see it happen nearly as much on other boards.
    i expected to be acused of attention seekin and lien about the situation
    Nah man, you weren't. We all probably overreacted. I think it was alot to do with the fact that you prob didn't know how the boards work or summat. Anyway, I've apologised, and I'm sorry you think we thought you were attention seeking or lying, cos it must've been hard to deal with this without all that added aggro. Like Felix said, we've all said our piece and it's done. I hope you stick around thomson2004, coz people are here to listen to hwat you have to say and help if we can.
    you think i would go because of that lot, well i've had worse and am still around so its gonna take alot of harder work to get rid of this lad