Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
been browsing the internet for hairstyles(not cuts, up-do's that kinda thing) but not found much inspiration, i have fairly long dark brown layered hair(think debbie dean - hollyoaks) but bored of having it the same way, down or in a pony tail. normal plaits dont work with my hair co of the short layers so want to learn how to scalp plait(uh-oh) other ideas i had were diagonal scalp plaits with hair down.

any other ideas? I used to be so good at this when i was at school! :(

-Di-

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You might wanna post this in fashion, probably get a better responce.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Hair
    Originally posted by -Di-
    been browsing the internet for hairstyles(not cuts, up-do's that kinda thing) but not found much inspiration, i have fairly long dark brown layered hair(think debbie dean - hollyoaks) but bored of having it the same way, down or in a pony tail. normal plaits dont work with my hair co of the short layers so want to learn how to scalp plait(uh-oh) other ideas i had were diagonal scalp plaits with hair down.

any other ideas? I used to be so good at this when i was at school! :(

-Di-

i have no idea but your best bet would be to try the nice people in the fashion forum :)