Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

please help !!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
here it goes on thursday to celebrate the g.c.s.e's we had a big house party well my best mate and other mate came along and go rat arsed. that nite they walked off and got together they only remember the boys hand being down her trousers and nothing else the girls been told she slept with him but doent know and neither does he. is the family planning clinic open on sundays? or do we have to go to the hospital? please help thank you

Comments

• Options
    has she had sex before, im sure she would know if she felt differently down there im sure. im pretty shit at this but if she cant remember having sexual intercourse your best option would to be safe and try and get it sorted. sorry for not being any more help, but i'll let the girls answer you properly

edited to say, what the hell, they dont know if they had sex, im sure they would know, if he was that plastered he wouldnt have been able to get it up, why didnt she go down to the clinic today or yesterday.
  • Options
    I don't think the FPC is open on Sundays, but you can purchase the MAP from any dispensing pharmacist, although this will cost you.

Don't get so pissed that you don't know what goes on- lesson learned the hard way, unfortunately.
  • Options
    They must have drunk a lot to not know what they was doing.

I dont believe all that "i dont remember stuff", unless im just one of those weird people who remember everything after half killing myself with alcohol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy

I dont believe all that "i dont remember stuff", unless im just one of those weird people who remember everything after half killing myself with alcohol.

It's quite possible to forget stuff, believe me.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy

i have gone out and had random sex and not really remembered it, so i can see her predicament.
  • Options
    even if she's pretty sure she didn't, it's worth getting checked out, just to reassure her - there's very little more worrying that thinking you, or someone you might have slept with is pregnant!

But that said, I also have a good recollition of everything I do, no matter how mashed I am :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    i have gone out and had random sex and not really remembered it, so i can see her predicament.

*opens up a bottle of vodka* :naughty::p
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    *opens up a bottle of vodka* :naughty::p

Was that meant to be humourous?
  • Options
    yeah in a sick sort of way, why wasnt it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    yeah in a sick sort of way, why wasnt it?

You didn't see the line back there did you?

I can't be bothered explaining why that "joke" was just sick rather than sick and funny, becaus eit is obvious.
  • Options
    forget it
  • Options
    Hiya
    Sorry this is a bit late in the day - hopefully you've sorted things now anyway.
    The fpa have a really useful helpline you can call:

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334
    www.fpa.org.uk

Also, Brook have a helpline number and they answer the same queries:

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023
    www.brook.org.uk

As Kermit said, you can get the morning after pill out of doctor's hours at a pharmacy -
    here's our factsheet for more info.

Also, if you think you had sex without a condom, I'd suggest a quick check-up at the GUM clinic. I know this sounds scary but you're better to be safe than sorry. We have an FAQ explaining how it works and what to expect - or you can make an appointment with your GP if you're more comfortable with that. Hopefully you'll be less drunk next time so the experience - and the problems afterwards - are the less hassle!

Take care :)