Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crazy_guy's Temporary leaving party thread!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oooo moving out of the family home for 1st time on Wednesday which means no more internet for a while. Off to Manchester for uni it is for me!

Having a leaving party tomorrow night so i thought i should have one online aswell :p .... so do as you will... get drunk... pull.. or express your anger of a pointless thread. And also any general advice on moving out and Manchester itself would be cool aswell

So raise your glasses and say hip hip hooray! Drinks are on me !
:D

Comments

• Options
    Re: Crazy_guy's Temporary leaving party thread!
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    Oooo moving out of the family home for 1st time on Wednesday which means no more internet for a while. Off to Manchester for uni it is for me!

Having a leaving party tomorrow night so i thought i should have one online aswell :p .... so do as you will... get drunk... pull.. or express your anger of a pointless thread. And also any general advice on moving out and Manchester itself would be cool aswell

So raise your glasses and say hip hip hooray! Drinks are on me !
    :D
    manchester ...my home town.
    you'll have a great time. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    where abouts you going to be?
    if you say didsbury ...your on a winner.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Crazy_guy's Temporary leaving party thread!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    manchester ...my home town.
    you'll have a great time. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    where abouts you going to be?
    if you say didsbury ...your on a winner.

I'll be living in halls just off oxford road right near the campuses. When i went to visit it all looked cool so a mix of excitement and nervousness.....but for the meantime i've got the perfect excuse for a party :D
  • Options
    cyaaa :) *Drinks by himself*

Awwww

Hip hip hooray:cool:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Crazy_guy's Temporary leaving party thread!
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    I'll be living in halls just off oxford road
    city centre stuff! your yards away from drunk heaven! student drunk heaven that is. loads of bars clubs cafes etc.
    you like food? course you do ...rusholme is a walk away ...people think london is good for international food ...the curry mile is your doorstep.
    make sure to visit the pink village in the very centre ...oh theres just to much to mnention.
    have a great time crazy.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Crazy_guy's Temporary leaving party thread!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    city centre stuff! your yards away from drunk heaven! student drunk heaven that is. loads of bars clubs cafes etc.
    you like food? course you do ...rusholme is a walk away ...people think london is good for international food ...the curry mile is your doorstep.
    make sure to visit the pink village in the very centre ...oh theres just to much to mnention.
    have a great time crazy.

Wow sounds great! Much better than being surrounded by god damn fields covered in cow cr*p......
    Though i'd get a place in the thick of things......got my bag near enough ready, sadly the sink cant fit in... my room is nearly empty i've packed it all up...its going to look ridicolous moving in with all this stuff......
  • Options
    Who are you?