Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Belly button

Ok I know I said that I wouldnt get my belly done but I've changed my mind now. I still dont want to be like everyone else tho and have the standard belly bar. So having seen it on another girl at reading I'm going to get four. Like in a star.
Will piering places do all four at the same time or will I have to wait for each of them to heal before I can get the others?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's generally not a good idea - navel piercings take an age to heal anyway, and having more than one in the same area can cause them to irritate each other.

I'm sure in out mercenary times you would find a piercer quite willing to do them all at the same time, but the chances of them all healing are slim.
    yeah, i agree....i wouldnt get all 4 done at once. Navel piercings are a bitch to heal and uncomfortable during the first few days. Mine was super sore to get done, and it wasnt fun trying to sleep. General movement was sore :p! I couldnt imagine having that multiplied by 4. Two at a time is probably best, or even one at a time, waiting a few weeks in between each so they can at least settle a bit :)
    If i was you id have 2 done, then let them heal, then get another 2 done.
    A couple of piercers I've spoken to have reccomended not getting more than four piercings at a time so the body can cope with the healing better. However, four in such close proximity, and in a place notorious for infections and such long healing times, may be a problem, and they may not wish to do them all at the same time.
    Look at it as a long term project, rather than an instant fix, sort of piercing. In the same way that people with large, detailed, colourful, tattoos have to make several trips to their tattooist to have it completed. If you want to be different with just two, then get the sides done first (if the piercer is willing).
    I've seen one girl with eight in her navel. With light blue balls in the middle, and red ones on the outside on her belly. Looked impressive as a piercing, but also looked overcrowded, and somehow not quite right (just too many balls in there - six would've been better I suppose).
    Ok so it looks like I might be getting them done one at a time. I'm yet to talk to my piercest. Another question tho. How much on average do these things cost?
    I think most places charge around £25 for a navel. So times that by four, and you pretty much have your answer...

Oh and... happy saving ;) lol..

Ilora x
    It dont matter anymore. I'm not aloud it.
    Originally posted by Zella
    It dont matter anymore. I'm not aloud it.

Who said? :(
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Who said? :(

Boyfriend. I spose its fair since I wont let him cut his hair.
    I didnt think it sounded very nice anyway. It would be awful to heal. My belly button took months and months to heal. It would have been unbearable with 4. Youd have pus coming from 4 places at once!
    navel is notoriously difficult to heal as your navel goes very deep into your body. Its not just a surface scar where the placenta was. its a very deep place because thats what fed you.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    . Youd have pus coming from 4 places at once!

:yuck: Ewww!!!