Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

upsetting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 months now but today things from the past have come back to haunt me. :(
Before i got with my current gf i was seeing one of her friends (girl 1) (although i only met this girl as someone in town i didnt know my current girl at the time) i had sex with said friend and then we just sort of drifted apart and stopped seeing each other, then i was chatting to one of the 1st girls mates and ended up seeing and sleeping with her (girl 2) (this wasnt planned or anything it just happened) then again we just sort of drifted apart and stopped seeing each other but we stayed friends.
i'd seen my current gf down town a few times and occasionally said hello but that was as far as it went until one day i got talking to her through email which i got her address from girl 2.
Now as you may have guessed all 3 girls know each other.
:( .
It also happens that i slept with girl1 and girl 2 in the same place. this really bothers my gf and i can see why but i dont want it to bother her, these things happened before i was even talking to her and if i could take them back i would! i love my girl to bits and i just want her to forget about what happened with her friends but she cant. it turns out that girl 1 is a known slag but i didnt know that at the time and now all my girls friends are saying stuff like 'you got her leftovers' etc.. and this realy hurts. if i could turn back time and not even meet the other 2 girls i would but obviously i had no idea i would end up with the girl im with now.
i really just want her to forget about this but i dont think she will be able to and i can see this causing problems in the future. (it has already caused some now)

I really dont know what to do so any advice is greatly appreiciated and thanks if you've read this far.

icey x

Comments

• Options
    theres no advice i can give you, your girl has to just deal with and move on. all this happened before you and her got together so all she can do is move on and try not to think about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    theres no advice i can give you, your girl has to just deal with and move on. all this happened before you and her got together so all she can do is move on and try not to think about it.

for once in my life, i agree with mr. grohl
  • Options
    why thank you i think :D
  • Options
    I can see why your girlfriend is so annoyed and upset about the past, but it is the past, it wasn't cheating, and she has to move on. As do you.

Instead of listening to the snide remarks about "leftovers", she wants to be realising that you have chosen her as a girlfriend, instead of the others. You chose her, not them, and you need to re-assure her that this is the case.
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    why thank you i think :D

you're welcome! gosh.. im just such a nice person!

you should listen to kermit.. he's really smart... and he always gives good advice...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    but it is the past

exatly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    you should listen to kermit.. he's really smart... and he always gives good advice...

And you are a very intelligent and astute poster :flirt: