Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First day of college

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think is a good thing to wear for the first day of college?

Like something that looks like you haven't tried to look good but you just do, lol. :)

Comments

• Options
    Whatever you feel most comfortable in will look the best because you'll be more relaxed and confident than if you'd dressed up.
  • Options
    i seem to remember dressing up for my first day of college the first time round, but im a slight extrovert anyway.

if you want people to be lookin at you, then dress up, make your impression and so on. If not, just dress like you normally do.

Peace
  • Options
    Re: Re: First day of college
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Umm clothes?

Hmm... that's original

I suggest wearing something you'd be comfortable in, like jeans and a t-shirt/jumper/vest top - Depending what the weather will be like. Look fresh, but not too glammed up; as you don't want to look as if you're trying too hard to make an impression. And enjoy your first day :)
  • Options
    if you look great on your first day, it'll only get worse.

if, however, you roll in in too-big jeans and a t-shirt, like me, it can only get better.
  • Options
    Dont worry, i remember when the now new sixthform started last year, oh my god. They came in in skirts and heels and all sorts :| Lovely, or not. Im determined not to do that this year, and i wont, im just going in in what i wear normally, jeans a top and a jacket, sorted. :)
  • Options
    wouldnt worry too much, just wear whatever you grab that morning, thats what i did :shocking:
  • Options
    make sure you're really hung over, and look the part, then drag yourself in your pajamas into class 20 minutes after it starts. you'll fit right in.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    make sure you're really hung over, and look the part, then drag yourself in your pajamas into class 20 minutes after it starts. you'll fit right in.

dont go home, just walk into class with the same clothes you were wearing the night you were out, i've seen it done before :yes:
  • Options
    you should definitely just wear what you normally wear.. there's no point in changing your look for one day of class....

but the going hung over, or even better, STILL DRUNK...... , are good ideas too....