Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

does anyone really know anybody?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i feel like sometimes, even my best friends really don't know me. yes they know what i'm like as a person as they would with anyone they had been around a few times, and we share a few experiances together, but they don't know what i'm likely to do if they don't turn up or call me when they say they will. Or where i dream of going, of any of my hopes or dreams. they don't think about the reactions of other people. where as people i hardly know, seem to know me better than people i've know for a year or so. does anyone else have this or not?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was bout to post on this part from the opposite

im myself to my mates, but im a different side of myself to different mates

but it can really be hardcore knowing soemtimes, like i know my girl mates sex drive down to the point i managed to guess she was sick last nite cause she gagged wen givin head in a club to her fiance

strangely cause i was like "you aint had sex outdoors yet" cause them two done EVERYTHING ELSE other than orgies and dressing up and outdoors

even done simulated rape :crazyeyes
    people only know as much about you as you let them.

when people appear to know more about you it's because you've given more away.
    there was one girl that was on her way to knowing every side of me, but recently shes stopped talking to me, but she was the only person i could confide in and be my total unadulterated self around. other than that no, which is why i always say i have no friends just a large number of aquaintences.
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    like i know my girl mates sex drive down to the point i managed to guess she was sick last nite cause she gagged wen givin head in a club to her fiance

even done simulated rape :crazyeyes

:eek2: ok i think