Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm getting a little worried now....

i'm 2 weeks late now, and there is no chance i could be preg. i've been having loads of pain, in my joints, my back, and my tum. my deppression is really bad at the moment, and i feel sick. my tum has swelled up, and i'm going to the loo like regular. i keep freaking out too. yesterday when trying to play guitar, i couldn't make the chord sound right, and i just cryed. today, i felt like my mum was having a go at me, when she wasn't and i just screamed and cryed until my mum had to come over and hold me. i'm fucking fed up of this. i hate it. i hate me i hate my life, and i'm sure my friends hate me too. i never get calls from them, or anything. i hate living. i feel like a 18 year old stuck in a 15 year olds body, i hate it. i haven't self harmed since march, but i need some kind of escape. i when to england to try and sort myself out and came back in a worst state. i don't know what to do any more. i've lost it....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dude, you should like you're having some real problems there, have you thought about seeing your GP about it, maybe for a referal? Because some councilling could really help you deal with these things.

Periods can be late due to stress, which is just another indicator that you need to talk to people about it.

Try to chill out mate, I know that's not the most helpful comment ever, but calm yourself down and talk about how you feel with someone. These feelings pass in time, and it helps when you've spoken to someone about it, I speak from experience.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like things have really got on top of you at the moment. I think there probably is only one reply to this 'get yourself down to the doctors!' It is likely that the worry about everything that is going on with your body is probably making you feel more down and putting stress on your body. Set your mind at rest, go and chat to your doctor and talk about how you are feeling. I know it is easy to say but try and talk to your friends and family about how you are feeling aswell. You will probably find out things are far better than they seem at the moment. I've put a link below about staying away from self harming (I know that it is talking mainly to people who are just stopping but thought it still may be useful).self harming