Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

got a scan soon

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well today i went to see my doctor bout what seems like a lump on my testicles, and well shes put me in for a ultrasound, she seems confident its nothing major, but wants to put me in for one to make 100% sure, she also reckoned i was quite wise to go to her straight away

anyway lets hope it lanfds up okay :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    man, good luck with it. hope it nothing serious.
    im hoping it alrite, strange that i brought mein teil yesterday that translates to 'my tool' lol

anyone else gone through something like this, like with breast lumps for girls or what im going through with my source of manliness :p
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    anyone else gone through something like this, like with breast lumps for girls or what im going through with my source of manliness :p

I'm really glad to hear you're getting this checked out actually, as it's often an area men are too scared to have investigated in case it is a worst case scenario. Last year my boyfriend had a lump just adjacent to one of his testicles, which he stewed over in his mind for months before finally blurting it out when he was spectacularly drunk. Anyway he eventually went to the doctor and it turned out to be a varicocele, which is apparently a group of distended veins that form a hard lump. To cut a long story short, they didn't even recommend any treatment, let alone surgery, and he'd spent ages fretting about it. Not to say of course that more serious lumps aren't found, but there are often other explanations and sometimes they just aren't anything to worry about and the doctor won't recommend any further action.

That said, you'll find out for sure once you've been, and I'm sure that'll be a weight off your mind. I really hope it all goes fine for you, good luck :D
    yeh yesterday i couldnt walk cause in bath i was finding it and seeing where it is

and after it was like i a pulled a nerve or sumit in my groin muscle on my left leg#

no apointment yet
    Can I just ask where the lump is on you nads?
    Yeah, good on you for going straight away. I've had some trouble down there as well, with a cyst the first op I had, then for distended veins the second time, which hurt like buggery before the op. The scan is a skoosh as well, bit messy, but over in minutes. Good luck with the results, hope it isn't serious.
    ah the lump is like in my sack but only on one side of it, doesnt appear to be on the testicle itself its quite small bout quarter to a third the siz of a ball itself
    You did the right thing! My ex boyfriend had a lump there and made an appointment with the GP, before he got to see him he was rushed to A&E and had an emergency operation. His tubes had become knotted.

His fertility is questionable now which was something that always worried us when we were together.

This isn't to worry you but to let others know the benefits of seeking early treatment or reassurance. :)
    I reckon it could be a syst (SP?) fingers crossed tho!

The reason why I asked where it was is because on the bottem of your testicle you have something which is todo with seman and it does feel a little lumpy, like a soft lumpy type of tissue which expands and get's hard just before and just after you climax.
    nahs its there when i wake up, and in bath, all te time, does feel lke lump of nerves or vein, but that can be anything still

no apointment yet :(

the mates that know(not many) r like "gud luck" whilst some ive sympathy, i dont need any really, caus ei have no idea
    keep us updated, i hope everythings grand though