Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

National Diploma in Drama

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Has anyone ever done one? The requirements are:

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
4 GCSE s (grades A-C) or equivalent are required. Mature students are encouraged to apply. All applicants will also be required to attend an interview and audition in which they must perform a 1-2 minute speech.

Now I'm worried about the speach, I have no idea what it'll be on or anything, can anyone shed light on the situation for me? I'm pretty worried.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats the one thing im good at, is been able to bullshit in a situation and make it look good
    a national diploma is a very practical qualification

they probably want to see that you are willing to perform, and not just study

So i wouldnt worry too much about the content, just showing the fact that u can

if that makes any sense...
    i have an idea of wat they are expecting.where r u applying too.the requirements are usually overlooked if ur performance is of a very high standard and also that u show a huge desire for the course.all those courses are heavily practical.so it is ur speechs that r the most imortant thing