Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Base

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and turlough 2 grams of base each clean out of it..born slippy playing and loving it.:D

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Thanks for sharing Shogun :yeees:
  • Options
    TheSite can not be seen to be promoting drug use, what you are doing is clearly wrong.
  • Options
    And he knows it. I was just giving him the chance to apologise when he gets back on and posts whilst coming down like a motherlover.
  • Options
    I think this shows what I was saying the other day, in that 'base' isnt base. 2 grams of freebase would be enough to wire a harded freaker for quite a while.
  • Options
    Get carried away sometimes, sorry about that.
  • Options
    Dont worry about it, you still 'up' I presume.

Careful with that stuff, its too nice.
  • Options
    You know what it's like yourself when you want to talk to people, you just let loose talking shit on the boards.

No actually got a bit of sleep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    talking shit on the boards.

:yes:
  • Options
    Sometimes yes, but other times no, it depends on my mood whether I've been chatty on it or not. Sometimes I'd just rather listen to some music, read a book, go running or something.
  • Options
    2g of proper base would probably put you in hospital, unless you've got a high tolerance. 1/2g used to be enough to keep me awake for 2 or 3 days.
  • Options
    That is what concerns me, I would hope that no one reading this ever comes across unadulterated base speed and thinks that they can take the same dose that they would take of what they normally get.

Three days without sleep is enough to string you out and make you hallucinate, without the added amphetamine comedown. Nasty and potentially very dangerous.

Spanner has already posted a link to our info onthis thread, so here is one to Erowid.
  • Options
    The pure dose for amphetamine is only about 50mg I believe.

Thats the one thing that frightens me a bit, I havent used speed on a daily basis for three years now, but I still have exactly the same level of tolerance.