Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crash Test Dummy Lookalike.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
At work today I was told I looked like a Crash Test Dummy. Not the actual dummies, but one of the members of the group Crash Test Dummies. Remember them, the Mmm Mmm Mmm song?
Anyway, here's the picture they were all having a look at, and I'm supposed to look like the bloke on the top left. :confused:
I could see a passing resemblance in the face, and the fact I have a bit of facial hair and glasses, but that's about it. But there is a familiarity. It's like a separated at birth photo. :)

No, I'm not going to publish a pic of myself for comparison. :no:

But I've also been told I'm a "scary Simon Pegg clone". (Simon Pegg was in Spaced, Big Train, and one or two other TV programmes).

Comments

• Options
    No, I'm not going to publish a pic of myself for comparison.

:crying: You had my hopes up fast.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    :crying: You had my hopes up fast.
    Hehehe, I guessed a few people would be peeking out of curiosity, hoping I'd actually put a pic of myself up. No thank you, I prefer my anonymity. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Hehehe, I guessed a few people would be peeking out of curiosity, hoping I'd actually put a pic of myself up. No thank you, I prefer my anonymity. :)

If there was ever a meet up and I was there, would you not show up? or would you just come with a paper bag over your head so your identity would still be hidden..... :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    If there was ever a meet up and I was there, would you not show up?
    I might come. Depends upon where and when it is. I've been tempted to try and go to a couple of meet ups in the past, but time, money, distance, have been a barrier so far. Who knows. There's only one way to find out. :)