Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

panic attack

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the last time i smoked skunk i had a sort of panic attack. sometimes i get little dizzy spells where i think im gonna faint but then i erturn to normal after a few seconds but after stoning only 1 joint i had this feeling but it didnt pass everything seemed so distant and my whole body felt like it had pins and needles i was also shaking. my mate suggested i dont smoke for a while but i was wondering will it happen again? and how could just 1 joint shared between me and a friend make me like that

Comments

• Options
    Re: panic attack
    Originally posted by PRETTYgreenEYES
    the last time i smoked skunk i had a sort of panic attack. sometimes i get little dizzy spells where i think im gonna faint but then i erturn to normal after a few seconds but after stoning only 1 joint i had this feeling but it didnt pass everything seemed so distant and my whole body felt like it had pins and needles i was also shaking. my mate suggested i dont smoke for a while but i was wondering will it happen again? and how could just 1 joint shared between me and a friend make me like that
    cannabis is an unpredictable drug ...we are unpredictable as users.
    sounds like a bit of a whitey to me.
    smoke less. smoke little one skinners worth about ten pence before you have a fat one.
  • Options
    Re: Re: panic attack
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

sounds like a bit of a whitey to me.

yes, she showed the symptoms of what we call a speed whitey, i had it before about 3 years ago, you get all dizzy, your vision collapses around you, you fall to the ground and have pins and needles everywhere, then you swear to God that you'll never touch dope ever again, after an hour, you're ready for more.
  • Options
    yeh lol ive never had it happen to me so it freaked me out a bit but i dont want to give it up im just sorta scared now that it'l happen again, oh well
  • Options
    Sounds actually like you were hyper ventilating, in that the blurry vision, dizziness, faintness etc. All sound like you dont have enough oxygen.

Then of course when this starts the normal reaction is to panic, you then breath faster and shallower and make the situation worse.
  • Options
    Yeah I get real anxious on any amount of smoke lately - I am going to stop again soon and see what the hell happens :( I don't want to though
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Yeah I get real anxious on any amount of smoke lately - I am going to stop again soon and see what the hell happens :( I don't want to though
    i think for me it was an aquired taste. i went through all the grim stuff determined i would smoke this stuff till the day i die and beyond if possible ...why? it is obviously my drug of choic e.
    but i had to learn how to smoke the stuff.
    to this day i often smoke 10 pence one skinnersall day and every day.. i probably smoke most of my weed like that.
  • Options
    Whitey victim.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i think for me it was an aquired taste. i went through all the grim stuff determined i would smoke this stuff till the day i die and beyond if possible ...why? it is obviously my drug of choic e.
    but i had to learn how to smoke the stuff.
    to this day i often smoke 10 pence one skinnersall day and every day.. i probably smoke most of my weed like that.

Respect, that is the way I am starting to go my friend..