Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pubes, girls and guys.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this came up in a discussion... girls always get away with trimming or shaving there pubic hair, but how come guys are sometimes frowned uponed or laughed at if they trim or shave there,

I quote from a mate im speaking to
ou know one thing I learnt. ...Girls over 30, or even their late 20's, think it strange to shave their pubes to little or nothing. :( Wheras most girls of 25 and under don't seem to think twice about it. :) Ok, not an earth shattering discovery, but at least I've learnt something.

sooo why do some girls laugh (mainly younger girls do this) or frown upon it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing wrong with keeping yourself (from a guys point of view) in neat and tidy order, it looks better.. and in some cases can make you appear "larger" should you be a self-concerned person!

A tidy garden is a happy garden... a little mowing of the lawn keeps it all in top order! ;):p :rolleyes:
    Younger girls seem quicker to point and laugh too. Older ones seem to be happy that their pube spitting days are no more. :) let's face it, from male and female perspectives, having to spit out pubes is no fun. What did Justin say about happy gardens? :D
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    What did Justin say about happy gardens?
    .. That I'd much rather work on a lawn than have to combat my way through a jungle... boys and girls take note ;):D
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    .. That I'd much rather work on a lawn than have to combat my way through a jungle... boys and girls take note ;):D
    i couldn't agree more mate! and thats the reason i keep myself very neat and trimmed myself cause i cant expect/want something and not be prepared to do it myself! tis only fair right?

tbh, i trim most of it and shave several areas too just to make myself more kissable, i love going down on a lass but i hate getting pubes stuck in my mouth so i doubt any lady is gonna enjoy it too.
    I think that guys should trim their pubes, cos getting a pube stuck at the back of your throught is a real mood killer...well it is for me anyway.
    Originally posted by Zella
    I think that guys should trim their pubes, cos getting a pube stuck at the back of your throught is a real mood killer...well it is for me anyway.

see know girls about 16/17 think it's wrong, well alot of them I have spoken soon, I seem they'res obviously always an exception, :( when someone I use to sleep with found out I did it (after we stopped sleeping togev) laughed her head off, then someone thought it'd be funny to tell my whole school:rolleyes:
    Well just tell them that you get head for longer cos shes not forever picking pubes out her mouth
    Originally posted by Zella
    Well just tell them that you get head for longer cos shes not forever picking pubes out her mouth

Lol..Thanks:)
    I don't see the problem. As long as they don't shave 'em into a love heart or something.
    I would actually prefer if a guy did keep it trimmed and tidy :yes:
    Aye, always gotta be trimmed... smooth. Nobody wants to munch on Desperate Dan's chin.
    If I go get waxed for my guy, he better etleast trim well. (or shaved :p )
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    If I go get waxed for my guy, he better etleast trim well. (or shaved :p )

Oooo.. least ur not mean and get them waxed:eek:

I know a guy who got his balls waxed:(
    i like my guy trimmed,not shaven,i have a landing strip so if he were to be shaven,i would have more hair than him,:lol: