Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

missing people...one in particular

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey peeps...

i've been away about 20 days now, and i haven't been able to get in contact with anyone homewards apart from my mum, so i'm really starting to get worried and anxious about what happening. especialy as one of my mates told me that he might be moving to reading. :S i'm also missing them like hell, and i can't do anything apart from send letters and stuff. stuff seems to happen really quickly at home, so i know i'm missing out on something, and with another friend moving house soon (but only to near by), i feel like i'm really in the dark. i spose going to places that you used to live doesn't help, and going back to old hang outs and shit. i dislike the past.

sorry it's jsut a bit of a rant, i spose i've jsut got a but of travelers syndrone.

well anyway, next week and the week after i shall be in a field with at least 60 other people, singing songs, drinking, smoking, playing guitar, and having a general good time.....

T_T

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've just looked on his profile and it now says in a open relationship.............what the hell in woman lingo is that ment to mean? whats happened? i hate being like this. i'm back in a slump, i don't know what to fucking well do......................
    I am sorry to hear about what happened and you are missing home, Home sickness can be a bitch sometime and when you go away you relise how much the people mean to you,

I hope your enjoying england and have fun, Try and ring you friends or even ask your mum to find out how they are:)
    I know how you feel Chicken :(

When I was in America, I couldn't talk to ANYONE for nearly 3 weeks. I was like................ARGH! Just be glad you got the 'net, I didn't even have that!

When you get back, make sure you spend as much time with your mates as possible and catch up :).

And just count yourself lucky, you got to meet Rich before I did </jealous>
    morgan now has a new girlfriend.............called celine, she's a fucker. i knew i shouldn't have come back to england, i'm twice as depressed as i was before, i'm stuck here not knowing what to do, i seriously feel the need to cut, but i would be breaking so many promises i have made to people, and as i'm at another persons house, it would be seriously inapropreate(sp). not to mention, wasting 5 months free of cutting. i haven't got to the stage where i'm feeling seriously suicidal, if (i think it's more of a when) then i'm just gonna get admitted i think. but my mates mum is bad at the moment, she's been trying to get admitted to, and the one way you can get admitted is if you try to kill yourself, otherwise, you just have to cope...
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    morgan now has a new girlfriend.............called celine, she's a fucker. i knew i shouldn't have come back to england, i'm twice as depressed as i was before, i'm stuck here not knowing what to do, i seriously feel the need to cut, but i would be breaking so many promises i have made to people, and as i'm at another persons house, it would be seriously inapropreate(sp). not to mention, wasting 5 months free of cutting. i haven't got to the stage where i'm feeling seriously suicidal, if (i think it's more of a when) then i'm just gonna get admitted i think. but my mates mum is bad at the moment, she's been trying to get admitted to, and the one way you can get admitted is if you try to kill yourself, otherwise, you just have to cope...

I HATE girls like you. Well, not hate, but I'm disappointed in girls like you.

Where they feel they need a lad to get out of a shit situation.

You'll only benefit from a lad when you get out of your shit situation YOURSELF. But you have to get your arse in gear and sort your shit out. Not wallow in pity which is all you ever seem to do.

Anyways, we've all said it before DOCTORS! ASAP!
    Originally posted by 1983
    I HATE girls like you. Well, not hate, but I'm disappointed in girls like you.

Where they feel they need a lad to get out of a shit situation.

You'll only benefit from a lad when you get out of your shit situation YOURSELF. But you have to get your arse in gear and sort your shit out. Not wallow in pity which is all you ever seem to do.

hello. i mean absolutely no offence by the following words:

WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?!?!?!?!?!

a) maybe im retarted, well actually i am retarded, but knowhere in any of these posts do i see the need for a lad to get out of a shit situation... i see depression, regret, heartbreak and/or others.

b) how can you say that shit? well ok maybe you've never been upset in your life, but this is not what you say to anyone who is upset, unless you are one helluva cold hearted "insert swear word here"

c) self pity is a symptom of depression, it is not your fault to be depressed even if you blame yourself. so there is nothing wrong with wallowing in self pity.

d) i HATE gals like you. Well, not hate, but I'm disappointed in girls like you. you sit there dishing out condecending remarks about people's problems without caring to put yourself in thier shoes and see how they might feel. "get your arse in gear"?!?! life isnt like that you know, you cant just flip a switch and turn of emotions or pain.

e) STFU

moving on

T_T, if u feel really bad, go to the docs. If you dont want to, then go to your choice pub/off licence, buy a few beverages of your choice and drink up with a friend. Dont drink too much tho... spill out your woes on whoever is around, just do it, say what you want, rant, rave, or scream ur lungs out.... (dont get arresed for drunk n disorderly tho)

Have you tried writing a letter to him or his gf? dont send it, just write it out.

yeh jus keep coping, try not to cut yourself, you'll get thru.

peace,

TS
    Originally posted by Teen Spirit

STFU

Hi! You've been here two months. I've not. She moans ALL THE EFFIN TIME MAN! Read her posts, I can assure you 80% of them are of her warbling in the Health Forum about the same stuff. No one understands, she's after many men who reject her love, I have been hurt, the constant struggle with life etc. But I take it in my stride after I wallow. I refuse to drag everyone into it in such an annoying repeatitive way. She doesn't.

She's been offered countless, NUMEROUS, UMPTEEN posts of advice, but it's always the same story.

So, change the record hen.

Trust me, even the OLD OLD OOOOOOLD members who have composed themselves to be tolerant with whiners are at their tether.

Sorry.
    Originally posted by 1983
    Sorry.

Ah, you were doing so well up until that point! :p
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Ah, you were doing so well up until that point! :p

It was a rounded sorry for bursting her bubble/knocking her off her horse etc.

Sigh, the attitude's gone now. :(
    Originally posted by Teen Spirit

b) how can you say that shit? well ok maybe you've never been upset in your life, but this is not what you say to anyone who is upset, unless you are one helluva cold hearted "insert swear word here"

c) self pity is a symptom of depression, it is not your fault to be depressed even if you blame yourself. so there is nothing wrong with wallowing in self pity.

d) i HATE gals like you.

e) STFU

moving on

T_T, if u feel really bad, go to the docs. If you dont want to, then go to your choice pub/off licence, buy a few beverages of your choice and drink up with a friend. Dont drink too much tho... spill out your woes on whoever is around, just do it, say what you want, rant, rave, or scream ur lungs out.... (dont get arresed for drunk n disorderly tho)

Have you tried writing a letter to him or his gf? dont send it, just write it out.

yeh jus keep coping, try not to cut yourself, you'll get thru.

peace,

TS

let me put you straight karim, I AM one hell of a cold hearted motherfucker, i was very stoned when i wrote that. i'm amazingly protective over this guy, i was there for him through the whole of his break up with my best mate, and i like i have said before, i have to do some serious damage to myself before i can get any help, i have to be hospitalized before i can get any help. i feel okish now, i'm jsut annoyed by the fact that he seems to have jsut picked up the first girl who's come along. right now, i'm not in a great possision. i need to find a state where i can look at what is going on in my life, and try and analize it. i'm so much better than i was 3 months ago. please don't hate me, i am just confused.
    well i must say, im a bit confuzled but no matters, i retract any condecending statements, was only trying to be nice n all.... (u say knock her of her high horse? if thats for me... im a dude!)

lol errrr yeh, i get a bit irate over badmouthing depressed sorts coz if sum1 said that 2 me 4 days ago i wud not be in a good mood... and some of my pores mite be upset with me.....

sorry?
    If she moans all the time, don't read her threads. :)