Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
going to get another one today,when i took the first one it was too soon to tell.wish me luck!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pregnancy test,sorry,just realized i left it out
    Good luck :thumb: hope things work out for ya :thumb:
    i still haven't told nick i think i might be,we were talking the other day,kind of a "what if"convo,he said if i got pregnant he would probably want me to have an abortion,but then said he knows i could never do that,because i couldn't bare it.i am just worried what he will say if i am....
    Originally posted by *ash*n*nick*
    i still haven't told nick i think i might be,we were talking the other day,kind of a "what if"convo,he said if i got pregnant he would probably want me to have an abortion,but then said he knows i could never do that,because i couldn't bare it.i am just worried what he will say if i am....

if you are, then im sure he'll help you to make a decision that you are both happy with! he'll stand by you and help you whatever comes out of this :yes:
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    if you are, then im sure he'll help you to make a decision that you are both happy with! he'll stand by you and help you whatever comes out of this :yes:

i hope so,he knows that i couldn't do abortion,or adoption because i would wonder my whole life did i give my child to an abuser or something like that,so my only choice would be to keep it which i would love to do,and i don't think he is ready to take on such an important responsibillity(sp?)
    Yeah goodluck mate!!:)
    So what happened?
    waiting on it right now,my friend should be here with in any min. now.how long does it normally take for the results to show up,nick gets off in half an hour and don't want him coming home and finding me waiting.lol,cause i don't want to worry him if i am not
    My results were about a minute. They usually take couple minutes depending which test you bought.
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    My results were about a minute. They usually take couple minutes depending which test you bought.

good,get it over quickly,like pulling off a band-aid:D
    they just need to hurry,got to pee really badly now:lol:
    they just need to hurry,got to pee really badly now:lol:

Go pee in a cup :lol: Depending on the test you got, you can either just attempt to pee on that stick thing or you can dip it in a cup you've peed in.

and how long does it take to go get the test?? Do you live ages away form the grocery store or what?!?! Didn't you say they were going swimming first??
    no disposable cups,don't want to pee in the ones we drink out of,yuck,i would never use the glass again,even if it was clean
    can't seem to sit still,not sure if they will make it in time:(
    i found one,thank god!
    am i to guess the silence is good or bad?
    the suspense is too much....
    well i took the first one about 4:00 my time and it was unclear so i took the other one a few min ago(12:45am) and it was a clear negative!:D ,i thought it was gonna show up positive,but it didn't,sorry about keeping everyone on their toes!now i feel incredibly stupid though
    i'm glad you've got the result you were hoping for :)
    What made you think that you had put yourself at risk of being pregnant? Missed a pill? Burst condom?

Time to re-think your protection possibily as it would appear from the earlier posts that neither you nor your partner are ready for baby and as much as you would love him/her it could drive a wedge between you and your partner if he/you/both aren't ready.

I'm glad you "got lucky" this time though. But luck can and does run out.
    i am ready for a baby,if were to be pregnant it would mean the world to me,nick just has so much going for him,he wouldn't be here much for it.i am on the shot so i am protected,we just had sex without a condom before it was totally protected.
    we just had sex without a condom before it was totally protected.

I was told that I would be protected with in a couple of hours.:eek2:
    Originally posted by Zella
    I was told that I would be protected with in a couple of hours.:eek2:

that is what the nurse told me,but someone told me it was just like the pill and you weren't fully protected for 7 days,didn't really believe her,but was showin a few signs,so to be on the safe side i checked,didn't want to find out when i was months and months along:D