Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody else, ever have dreams about doing things with people u shouldnt be doing it with?

Its wierd, becauese last night i had a dream involving somebody i hardly know, definatly do not fancy, and who i havent even been thinking about

But in the dream i was really enjoying myself and its been bothering me all day because i feel guilty for having that dream when i have a bf..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by girlinthecurl
    well dreams are a mix of like everything you were a.) doing b.)seeing c.) doing that day perhaps you heard somebody mention him? or saw something that reminded you of him subconsciously? i dont think you have anything to worry about unless you thoroughly enjoyed the dream and want it to become a reality.. then you might have a problem

well i did enjoy the dream while i was having it and now next time i see him i wont be able to look at him normally and i will feel silly
    however i have no feelings for him whatsoever and dont even think about him until now because im wondering y i dreamt about him!!
    hmm well dreams usually signify something totally unrelated so maybe the cats got rabies or something
    I've had dreams like that about people i should SO not be!:( i guess it just happens
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    well i did enjoy the dream while i was having it and now next time i see him i wont be able to look at him normally and i will feel silly
    however i have no feelings for him whatsoever and dont even think about him until now because im wondering y i dreamt about him!!

haha. i used to do this so often.

when i was in the sixth form i had a sex dream about one of my best mates, who i loved to bits, but didn't find attractive in the slightest. couldn't look him in the eye for weeks.

in the end i had to tell him why, cause he thought i hated him.
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    haha. i used to do this so often.

when i was in the sixth form i had a sex dream about one of my best mates, who i loved to bits, but didn't find attractive in the slightest. couldn't look him in the eye for weeks.

in the end i had to tell him why, cause he thought i hated him.

see if i did that he might think i had the dream because i want him...but i dont.
    im just glad it wasnt about a good friend who i see a lot!
    Ha that's nothing... remember I had a dream about doing it with my Landlord at that time few months back :yuck:
    Even when I work up straight after it I felt sick. Ughh... it was awful :(

*Brings out Dream Book*
    Sex: Fantasy. Dreams of a sexual nature are very common and act as an emotional release and as a reassurance of your sexual identity and prowess. Sex with a stranger is a common fantasy and could represent a whim for sexual experience or experimentation. Alternatively, it indicates an identity crisis, where your personality is searching to consummate indiscriminately in order to understand itself better through absorbing the qualities of the person represented in the dream. Sex with your boss indicates a wish to be dominated, but also means that you admire your boss and therefore would like to possess the same leadership qualities. Sex with your partner in a dream acts as a reassurance of your love - strengthening and cementing the bond, especially if there have been bouts of low performance within your relationship.

Hope that helps :)
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Ha that's nothing... remember I had a dream about doing it with my Landlord at that time few months back :yuck:
    Even when I work up straight after it I felt sick. Ughh... it was awful :(

*Brings out Dream Book*

Hope that helps :)

did, alot :) thanks
    I wouldnt worry too much.... once had a dream about a girl at college who i hated... it was a pretty cool dream but dont worry i wont share it with ya... :D Its just random thoughts while asleep which are interepted into dreams
    HELP!!

Ok, kinda takin over the thread but I had such a weird dream last night and need to get it out of my system and hopefully someone can explain what it means.

I dreamnt that my ex-best-friend (Didn't know how else to say it) claimed I got her pregnant and I was the 'mother' of her child. I was of course confused as I never had any kind of a sexual relationship with her and of course, du'h I'm a girl :confused: Anyways alot of people were digusted I never took responsibilty over it as I couldn't remember. So I had no choice but to go along with it and I did love the baby in me dream, so part of me didn't mind. Then there was this gorgeous guy from Hollyoaks (Forget his name, hes the one seeing Becca at the moment) Anyway he wasn't impressed by my actions but was still there to guide me in what was the right thing to do. THEN (sorry this is soo long), I find out the baby was actually 2 years old, so the way I worked it out it couldnt be my kid as I aint seen her in years. So she went running along as she got caught then next thing I know I was walking down the street with my family and a bomb went off so me da said we best get home as it's getting late and we sat infront of the telly eating nuts. THE END :eek2:

What ya think? Any ideas what the hell that was about? :(
    Hmm that makes my dreams seem pathetic... sounds fun though :lol: .... Maybe you eat cheese before you went to sleep... that can produce weird dreams or so i have heard.

Or you may have secret desires to have a baby with your ex best friend... with hollyoaks guy by your side...in some twisted kind of way.... wow i think that drink has got to me...