Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Business Degrees

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I know I'ts a long way off but since I'm going into 5th year I might leave if I get the Higher grades I need and I will be asked about Universities and things. I think the UCAS form has to be returned by January.

I was hoping some of you could tell me where's a good place for Business Degrees? I'd also take into account whether I liked the place or not but I don't honestly have a clue what to look for in a uni and the thought of me in Uni makes me a bit nervous.

Any advice on this would be good.

Thaks :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Robert Gordon university (Aberdeen) business studies course is highly acclaimed. The business school itself was only built a few years ago and the facilities within it are excellent.
    Strathclyde Business School (part of the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow is the largest of its kind in Europe.

More information about the place here: http://www.strath.ac.uk/business/about-us.html
    Newcastle Business School at Northumbria University ha a good reputation :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    if you are considering staying at home (which i know you are ... ) then your best option would be strathclyde as someone has already mentioned. however, glasgow and edinburgh unis are both very reputable and a business degree from either is no kick in the teeth :)