Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

success rate

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
is there a high success rate for people applying for uni through clearing?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Care to elaborate?

Instead of asking us so many questions about the clearing process, you should be doing research on the UCAS website.
    that kind of question is not answered on there,i was just asking how many people actually get in through clearing,is there a high chance of actually getting through this way:(
    as the ucas stuff says, you have to be flexible. you have to be prepared to not do the course you want at the uni you want- i just found out today that northumbria arent gonna take me on, in fact they've stopped doing the course i wanted to do! youre not going to be left with nowhere to go, you may just have to set your sights a bit lower, but i suppose it depends on the course you wanna do.
    As UCAS says, there is a course for every applicant. It may not be the course you want to do, but there are mroe places than prospective students.

UCAS do, in fact, answer the question. YOu have to be quick to get the place you want.