Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please help....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum it seemed to be the only appropriate forum....

I'm 14 and this happened about 1 or 2 years ago. I was in bed and to put it very bluntly masturbating. About 5-10 mins into it I heard noises from my parents room (they are 2 rooms away from mine) and yep obviously they were at it. But my question is I was kinda turned on by it.... it's really confusing... I mean I cringe when I think of my parents having sex but I really did get turned on by it. I'm quite worried :( As i'm no expert I put it down to my age and hormones. Would it be correct to say that? I just don't want to talk to my mum and dad because, you know, it's embarassing.
I'm sorry if this question is sick or weird but lately it's been bugging me bigtime!

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey
    i wouldnt worry too much, as it sounds like you were turned on by the sound of sex - the moaning and groaning and actually hearing and imagining it, NOT the fact that it was your parents! Actually, the fact that it was your parents, is the thing that's made you worry so much, which is only natural :yes:
    i think your hormones will have made you more aroused by it, as your body would have been like "oh wow, 2 people having sex, how horny", but obviously your mind is like "eewww, its your parents, gross :yuck: "
    Sounds to me like your just a normal person who had the misfortune 2 hear their parents at it at the wrong time!
    SBG
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl

Sounds to me like your just a normal person who had the misfortune 2 hear their parents at it at the wrong time!

I wouldn't even say misfortune, I mean if it was fun at the time listening to sex then the better it is!
    The worries came afterwards when you realised it actually were your parents.
    So that's no big deal then IMO :)
    I'm sure you weren't thinking of your parents having sex whilst masturbating.
    When I was about 14 I had the same thing..kinda... I was at my sisters and slept in the room next hers. but her room dont have a door, just a screen thiny and well her and her bf started going at it. All I remember thinking was, dammit I'm horny now why cant my bf be here.

Didnt mean that my sister turns me or anything. Just ment that my body was jealious that it want getting any and she was.
    I shouldn't worry, just aslong as you weren't wishing you could join in. :p

I bet you felt a bit funny next time you saw 'em!