Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is up with me?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To put it bluntly - my ex boyf is an ass. He treats me like shit, i know i can get and deserve someone much better! Just come back from an amazing holiday, where i met a lovely guy and had a great 2 weeks with him. Obviously, just a holiday romance but it showed me how much better i can be treated.

My ex knows i was with this guy, and said nothing could ever happen between us again. Which should be a good thing, cos i'm not even sure i even like him anymore! Yet today, i went round to his house and did my best to make something happen - which it did, we ended up having sex.

I feel so used. I knew I would though, but I still went after it. I can't make any sense of why i'm still doing this almost 10 months after splitting. Yea the sex is good. . but it can't just be that. He's gone away for a week, so i have a week to think about things. Neither of us want a relationship, because i'm going to uni in 2 months...i know i'm better off without him, but i can't seem to stop myself!

Any help appreciated! X x X

Comments

• Options
    The only advice I can offer is don't see him.
  • Options
    If he's such an arsehole don't see him.

There. Problem solved.

Though, of course, you went to his for sex then blame him for having it? Um.