Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex/webcam fun....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just curious.. this came up in a convo with me and my mate, who of you have (if you don't mind me askin)g have had a bit of webcam fun??

Also what are peoples views on the webcam/showing things?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't had "webcam fun" yet. Might never - unless it's with a girlfriend while in a long distance relationship, or if one of us is away from the other for a while.
    If I were to do it with a stranger, then I'd be reluctant to, and probably wouldn't, show my face. I like my anonymity. And I would advise others not to show their faces or give their real name or email address if it's with a stranger.

One thing's been bugging me though - where do you go (which sites, etc) to hook up with other people for webcam chats, and obvioulsy "webcam fun" *gets notepad ready* :chin:
    I actually do this quite frequently with my g/f.
    It's just for fun though and it mostly comes spontaneous.

But sometimes it sucks because you want more afterwards :(
    Kind of related. I was on msn the other day and this random bloke messages me and asks if I want to chat via webcam. So I say I don't have a webcam (which I didn't as my boyfriend's computer doesn't have one) and he said "no problem, you can just see me then".

After a few seconds, his (horribly disfigured...think Quasimodo) visage comes up onscreen and then he starts wanking. No smile and wave, just immediate masturbation. I was gobsmacked to say the least, called my fella in and (I'm not to proud to admit) we watched him get himself off.

Lovely way to spend an afternoon eh.
    I don't know about sites, I've only done it with people I know... eg via Msn..
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    I don't know about sites, I've only done it with people I know... eg via Msn..

People...Plural? How rude! Or maybe I'm a massive prude!

No I didn't know that would rhyme before I typed it :D

I would never do that kind of thing...even with my boyfriend when we're apart. I think it's probably to do with security...I'd feel like it was being screened to loadsa other people, like in American Pie.

Now that would be embarassing! :lol:
    Interesting topic... :p I would like to hear Blonde-Bombshell's opinions on this ;):p:lol:

Until then, I will remain quiet ;)
    Yeah, I'm the same, the whole american pie image totally puts me off webcams!
    I do indulge in a bit of phone sex/instant messaging sex with my fb though....
    Originally posted by Kate1
    Yeah, I'm the same, the whole american pie image totally puts me off webcams!
    I do indulge in a bit of phone sex/instant messaging sex with my fb though....

:eek2: how does that turn you on?
    One of my mates does it all the time. She'll send webcam and when it comes on she'll be diddling herself and then she'll be like "OH SHIT I 4GOT THIS WASD ON!!!;1/", to which I'll be like "For the fifth time this week?" and she'll be like "YEH!!!1".
    Originally posted by FLX
    :eek2: how does that turn you on?

How does what turn me on? Phone sex? It doesn't really, but my fb lives 150 miles away, so unfortunately it's a necessity sometimes... would much rather have the real thing, but it's not possible more than one every month or so, so we have to resort to phone sex :(
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    Interesting topic... :p I would like to hear Blonde-Bombshell's opinions on this ;):p:lol:

Until then, I will remain quiet ;)

How ironic is this?!?!?! :blush:

All I'm gonna say is, Thank God for webcams :yes:

(when cellphones and webcams are all I have to be in contact with someone who lives on the other side of the world, I'm thankful for anything :lol::p )
    if you wanna see it, come over and get it. you can't see me from a distance, i'm so not that easy :p So no, I've never done it, nor will I ever. As for doing it with a boyfriend or something... I'd still never do that. They can come over or if they are far away on vacation or something, then learn a bit of self control. When it comes to anything sex(y) related and computers/phones/anything electronical i find it all quite pathetic and rather discusting.
    Originally posted by my_name
    /anything electronical i find it all quite pathetic and rather discusting.

Even Vibrators..

and.. least i'm not the only one who does...or has..:)
    Even Vibrators..

and.. least i'm not the only one who does...or has..:)

yes, even vibrators, though really they are in a different catagory.(has never owned a self pleasuring toy :D)
    Originally posted by my_name
    yes, even vibrators, though really they are in a different catagory.(has never owned a self pleasuring toy :D)

yeah yeah..:p
    I'd have to say I prefer webcams over txt sex and then I prefer that over phone sex (where I just kinda feel a little stupid saying stuff) so thats the kinda order there.

With a webcam you can see the other person and you can see what their reaction is to whatever you say or type and thats really great, a facial expression can be intrepreted a lot better than a txt message or voice over the phone. :)

Some people are very good at it also, not mentioning any names but they know who they are... I've only webcam two people in "that" way and only one of those (heh, ahem) has anything ever really gotten anywhere other than just "a chat with a touch of flirting"... ;):p

only one of those has anything ever really gotten anywhere further than just "a chat" with a touch of flirting... ;):p

What a whore that girl must have been!!!

:lol: :angel: :p;)
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    What a whore that girl must have been!!!
    She had her good points thats for sure, couldn't mutter a bad word about her... and what a mighty fine ass too! :p
    She had her good points thats for sure, couldn't mutter a bad word about her... and what a mighty fine ass too! :p

:o *is speechless* :blush:
    tut tut you too
    BB do i get a show
    tut tut you too
    BB do i get a show

I dunno what you're talking about?? :confused: :angel: :p

Justin is my lover though :lol::p
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I dunno what you're talking about?? :confused: :angel: :p

Justin is my lover though :lol::p

heh.. I had my own fun anyway :)

although im coming to teh states soon.. well every state so i expect a hug :p
    If i could find some place that did webcam software for Mac users then i'd just have a little play online out of curiosity but I wouldn't show my face.
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    One thing's been bugging me though - where do you go (which sites, etc) to hook up with other people for webcam chats, and obvioulsy "webcam fun" *gets notepad ready* :chin:

Try this site mr;)

*sorry not really appropriate - hope you got it int ime Mr Wobble!*
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    tut tut you too
    BB do i get a show

Worth a try. But you failed miserably!:p
    Just out of interest, my_name, do you masturbate? I'm just curious, because I didn't have a whole lot of interest in phone/text sex before I started that.. I probably felt much the same as you, that I'd never do anything like that. However, things have changed, and even now I will only do this with my fb, who I totally trust and have been having normal sex with for over two years now. This makes it much more comfortable to have to resort to phones and text messages, since we know each other really well and know what each other likes to hear. Sorry if you think it's something disgusting :(
    Originally posted by Godders
    Worth a try. But you failed miserably!:p

yup but hay.. worth a shot:(

and kate. Im sure my_name doesn't think it's disgusting..she just thinks it isn't for her...and what a question to ask someome... do you masterbate:lol: I like it :thumb:
    Put me right off my lunch this.
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Put me right off my lunch this.

why:confused:
    Yes I have... :yes: