Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friends from different cultures

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ive got casual friends from other cultures, but my close friends are white. Not for any particular reason, Colchester isnt the most multicultural area in the world so thats the way its worked out.
  • Options
    Hmmm... well one of my best mates is chinese and I talk to her boyfriend now and again when I see him around or online who is chinese as well - but that's about it.

Not many other races here, except chinese in Northern Ireland - though suppose I am starting to see more black people, but still very few.
  • Options
    Every friend I have IRL is a caucasion European I think. I don't have anything against foreign people, as I used to know a few in school and they were all alright, it's just when you go to college you make new friends and a lot of the school people stopped talking to me :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Every friend I have IRL is a caucasion European I think. I don't have anything against foreign people, as I used to know a few in school and they were all alright, it's just when you go to college you make new friends and a lot of the school people stopped talking to me :(

You know Keith from South Africa. Winnie...
  • Options