Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Underage sex 'experts' on this site

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kermit
    :blush:

I think me and the point didn't quite meet then:(

heehe...;)
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Underage sex 'experts' on this site
    That's what I thought.

They're fourteen for Chrissakes, if I wanted to look at near-naked kiddies I'd steal Gary Glitter's laptop.

Hmmm.... ok :eek2:

Pressure I suppose has been always there, but it defintely has increased coz not only do kids get peer pressure from their mates by trying to keep up with the times... it's also spread all over the telly.

I personally don't think I've ever felt the pressure, when I think back. I only did what I wanted.

My niece is coming 10 soon and I'm freaking what she'll be getting up to in a matter of a few years :nervous:
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    where does prostitution come into it :confused:

What's the definition of the word "whore"?:p
    What's the definition of the word "whore"?:p

true :p

ok lets replace my wording of 'whore' with slapper

*looks up definition of slapper*
    Just because you have a child when you are young, does not make you a "whore".
    The confident and comfortable people wil just do what they want, the pressure only really applies to those who feel very ugly and insecure. If sex is seen as a way of assessing beauty, then people who feel ugly and unattractive will feel pressurised into doing it, especially girls.
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Just because you have a child when you are young, does not make you a "whore".

dont take it personally, i dont mean that its the same for everyone im just speaking generally about the types who were at my school
    i had a very good friend who wasnt the typical whore type yet she has ended up with a baby
    I find it amusing how girls are always the bitchiest about other girls having (or not having) sex, and who they are having it with.

Lads don't seem to mind bikes so much:p
    Girls are just soo damn competative at times... have to be better than the other at everything. :rolleyes:
    Does it really matter? What is it to anyone else what some "kid" does or doesn't do. It's their responsability (and their parents if they are still underage) to deal with it. If they wanna share it with people here, there's nothing to stop them and instead of judging them, being patronising and saying how pathetic they sound, people should just offer advice when asked instead of making them feel small, to which then they'll never ask for advice again! Sharing experiences is just a part of growing up.
    I find it amusing how girls are always the bitchiest about other girls having (or not having) sex, and who they are having it with.

Lads don't seem to mind bikes so much:p

depends what sorts of lads though, not the ones i'd like to know

the only thing that annoyed me about the girls was the fact that they thought they were so superior to us quiet lot who didnt talk about our sex lives just because the whole class knew they sucked a cock last night down an alley way
    it wasnt a competition, just disgust towards them because they had no self respect or intelligence..
    Originally posted by *§atania*
    Does it really matter? What is it to anyone else what some "kid" does or doesn't do.

It's not crictising, it's about being concerned for the way the kids are brought up in todays society.

..people should just offer advice when asked instead of making them feel small, to which then they'll never ask for advice again!

No one is saying we should stop offering advice to them. Point is, it is illlegal to have sex under 16 and we're just discussing why.

Sharing experiences is just a part of growing up.

Yeah, it's great to be sharing experiences... but can you not see it is just simply wrong for a likes of a 13-14 year old to be having those kinda experiences in the first place. :eek2:
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

but can you not see it is just simply wrong for a likes of a 13-14 year old to be having those kinda experiences in the first place. :eek2: [/B]

Yeah to us! I didn't do any of that stuff when I was 13 and wouldn't think of doing it if I could go back. But telling any 13 yr old that what they just wrote is pretty disgusting coming from him/her and that they shouldn't have been doing that in the first place, is humiliating and most will probably not bother posting again 'cuz of the reaction received and therefore leave without any more information then when they came, I think.
    Yeah to us! I didn't do any of that stuff when I was 13 and wouldn't think of doing it if I could go back. But telling any 13 yr old that what they just wrote is pretty disgusting coming from him/her and that they shouldn't have been doing that in the first place, is humiliating and most will probably not bother posting again 'cuz of the reaction received and therefore leave without any more information then when they came, I think.

Hmmm...... but no one is posting saying it's disgusting - I actually find it more distrubing :eek2:

You trying to tell me, you would encourage this sort of behaviour then? Do you not care that perhaps your little cousin/brother/sister what ever, could be having sex at such an inappropriate age?!
    Christ! Am just saying that some people aren't encouraging or disencouraging this "beahavior"! Most limit to saying it's "distasteful" and stop there! I think that people shoud definately say what's "right and wrong" but side comments aren't necessary like that ones that started this thread!
    Christ! Am just saying that some people aren't encouraging or disencouraging this "beahavior"! Most limit to saying it's "distasteful" and stop there! I think that people shoud definately say what's "right and wrong" but side comments aren't necessary like that ones that started this thread!

Bloody hell wee girl, I ain't going to argue with ya in both threads :rolleyes:

You get 'side comments' everywhere and everything - The world is a cruel-ruthless place. What can ya do about it?

So if you were to see a young 14 year old come online to ask how to give the right blow job... would you offer advice?! This is were I put my foot down and say I couldn't... as that's just encouraging her to think it's normal to do that at that age... when it's not.
    That's why you offer info then state your opinion without saying, "Yeah but you're 14, you really shouldn't be doing that, you should listen to me, I'm older I know." Or "That's a bit slutty you know, you're only 14!"
    I ain't going to argue with ya in both threads

Good! No more!:no: it's tiring me out!
    That's why you offer info then state your opinion without saying, "Yeah but you're 14, you really shouldn't be doing that, you should listen to me, I'm older I know." Or "That's a bit slutty you know, you're only 14!"

I'm sure people on this site would not be as cold and only show concern for why they think they have to be put in that position... reassuing them they should not be doing that if they don't feel comfortable.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone being crisitcised personally over the information they share about their sex life whether they're underage or not.
    Good! No more!:no: it's tiring me out!

You and me both... :p
    Is it worth noting in this thread that there is nothing magical about someone's 16th birthday... most people posting here seem to automatically assume that 13-15 year olds having sex is worrying but 16 year olds having sex is normal.

Other countries have different ages of consent - if I recall correctly, it's sort of 12 in some European countries, and 17 in some American states (I remember that Anna Kornikova hit the headlines in the run up to the US Open one year because she was 16 at the time and some New York cop had warned her that she better not get up to anything with her boyfriend while they were staying there!!)

I guess all I'm saying is that we can't just assume that everyone agrees that sex before 16 is a bad idea and sex at 16 is OK.
    lets be honest cos many years ago when I was a kid we exagerated...like we'd had it in the park........had we fook, we were competing with everyone else. John and Lucy had it so I/we must be like everyone else so we;d been there, got the Tshirt if you know wat i mean.
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Underage sex 'experts' on this site

S Club Juniors singing about how much they want to feel your love deep isnide them... [/B]

yeah no1 seems to have caught on but "having your love deep inside me" came from blues songs, and classic rock songs where "love" meant "cock" eg. " i wanna give you my love, i wanna give you every inch of my love" (zeppelin, whole lotta love)
    When I was 14 I was clueless about many of the extreme things-well the not what you would see in j17 magazine! I knew about sex, I knew about sex with myself. I was a virgin who didnt talk about it alot because it made me sound desperate but I did read alot about the various things in mags like more. The girls in my school didnt seem to ever discuss rimming or even anything besides blow jobs!

Even now, I tend to only visit this forum once in a while-but when I first joined this forum I was more I dunno, sex starved? So I guess coming (pun totally intended!) on here helped me see more info. Now I don't go on hwere as much as I get fed up of reading the "whats the best way to fistfuck a girl?" type threads. I just don't wanna read them-and I guess the hormone raging teen wants to look on here tho-like I did with the magazines. Just on here nothing is out of bounds.

Dunno where this is taking me, kinda ramblin soz!
    I don't think anyone supports underage sex. However, you must remember that people born in 1988 are still legal to have intercourse. And it's not really anyone's place to judge them

Also- don't think that all underage sexually active people have 'sleezy' sex. I know plenty of people who lost their virginity at 15 (myself included) in a stable relationship. Consequently they have no regrets
    Originally posted by pedr
    Is it worth noting in this thread that there is nothing magical about someone's 16th birthday... most people posting here seem to automatically assume that 13-15 year olds having sex is worrying but 16 year olds having sex is normal.

could it be anything to do with the fact that sex at 16 is legal, while sex at 15 and younger is illegal?

in a similar way to how it's ok to drive 30 mph down a 30 mph road, but doing 31 is wrong?
    pedr, there IS something magicaly about a person's 16th birthday. It's called the law.

Yes, maybe children younger than 16 are emotionally and physically mature enough to have sex, but a lot aren't. I don't think a lot are at 16 or 17 either, to be quite honest.

There is something disturbing about young children having sex, and, like it or not, 14-year-olds are young children. You don't think you are when you're 14, but you think back when you are 22, 32, 42 and realise that you were. Hugely.

These are children who are deliberately not using ANY protection "because it's more exciting". They are not old enough to understand consequences, it's all about the time and the place and those "horny" feelings.

A child's teenage years are for experimenting with sex, but that does not go as far as woirking through the Karma Sutra. I wouldn't have so much trouble with a 14-year-old giving her first handjob or blowjob, it's called experimenting, but I do have trouble with teenagers who are having six or seven partners before they are 16.

What laso concerns me, mroe than anything else, is who they are having sex with. Several women's centres in Sunderland and The Shields are starting to refuse to give condoms out because 14-year-old girls are not having sex with their peers, but with men who are 19 or 20. And any fool can see that that is sick.

There is a reason why the law is as it is- it is to PROTECT vulnerable children. It sound patronising, but they don't know what they are doing, and they don't understand the consequences. She might have the body, but she certainly doesn't have the mind; he might have the body, but he certainly doesn't have the mind. If they had the mind they'd at least wear a condom.

For all those who think that teen feelings should be "protected" because they might get a bit upset when they're told to keep their cock in their pants, they prove my point exactly. Physical maturity does not mean mental maturity- just because they can doesn't mean they should.

I'm sorry, I jsut don't believe that "old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher".
    There is something disturbing about young children having sex, and, like it or not, 14-year-olds are young children. You don't think you are when you're 14, but you think back when you are 22, 32, 42 and realise that you were. Hugely.

Yep, definitely... I remember thinking I was really grown up when I was 14, but still feel quite young emotionally now at 21, and realise that I was a child at 14!
    Originally posted by Kermit A child's teenage years are for experimenting with sex, but that does not go as far as woirking through the Karma Sutra. I wouldn't have so much trouble with a 14-year-old giving her first handjob or blowjob, it's called experimenting, but I do have trouble with teenagers who are having six or seven partners before they are 16.

Agree with this too... I was lucky enough to have one boyfriend from when I was 13 til I was 16, and whilst I did my fair share of experimenting in those years, it was all with one person who I totally trusted and I didn't end up having sex until I was nearly 16.
    I'm 17, so these boards just kind of say what everyone else around me is thinking (those with girlfriends/boyfriends). I find it kind of interesting that so many people on here are more than willing to describe the intricate nature of their sexual experiances.

I have no sex life what so ever and so I can only just imagine what it's like, really.

Although I do comment, some of it is a bit graphic, but we're all mature folks around here aren't we?

;)
    There is something a bit distasteful about fourteen-year-old girls talking about how many lads have reamed them up the arse though...

I laughed so hard at that.

It isn't that interesting to talk about once it becomes a normal part of life. All the underage girls enjoy talking about stuff that they're technically not meant to do. Rebels.

Just smile and carry on.
    Why do most of you seem to be categorising all underage teenagers together as being too immature for sex?
    I lost my virginty at 14. I'd been with my boyfriend for 6 months, we were in love, we used a condom every time and within about 3 months i went and got the contraceptive injection. Although we broke up a couple of times the relationship lasted for around 3 years.
    Nearly 4 years since i lost my virginity, im in a serious relationship with another person, the 3rd person i've slept with. I look back with no regrets, i still know we were in love, i knew what i was doing, and at least in that part of my life, i was mature enough.
    I know alot of people at 14/15 aren't ready for sex but i'm sure i'm not the only person with my experiences.