Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clit Piercings

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think they are ok, but i couldnt have one done myself :no:
    Originally posted by Zella
    tho I'd be worried about being in the car or somthing with my rents and bam! *shudders*

A slight shudder and you'd be fine:)

Can you not come quietly?:p
    Originally posted by Zella
    So how mauch pain is there compared to say...a nipple peircing?
    How long does its take on average to heal?
    How much does it cost to get it done. Ive been thinking about what I can get peirced next and the clit seems like a fun thing to get....tho I'd be worried about being in the car or somthing with my rents and bam! *shudders*

I thought the clit piercing was alot more painful than my nipple. It hurt for about 2 seconds then it was fine. the 3rd night I had it, I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs, I was really sore. After about 2 weeks, the bruising was all gone. I don't know how long you have ti wait to have sex with it in because I wasn't planning to have sex with it in.(even though I here it's quite pleasurable for both people) :angel: :p

I could definetly feel it when I would walk and it felt damn good. :naughty:

When he was drawing the dots on me (really awkward I must say) my friends were asking him if there was any requirements before getting it pierced, like if the girls had to be totally shaven or just trimmed. He said that they need to shave the night before and they have to use this antibacterial soap before they come in (for common sense purposes.)

Oh and if you get a barbell(which i recommend because it makes the healing time faster) you have to turn it alot and get all those little crusty things off so you dont get an infection. I made the mistake of turning it when it wasn't cleaned and it hurt like a bitch. The barbell was grinding into my pierced freshly skin :crying: Very painful.

I stopped having the weird moments of getting turned on after a couple weeks. Not everyone is going to have orgasms alot from it, just depend on your body and how sensitive you were before and after.

rachie004- did you get a vertical or a horizontal piercing?? Did you get your hood or your clit??

I got a vertical piercing because my friend who pierced me said that there wasn't a real reason for getting a horizontal unless I was planning to show it off or be some stripper. :blush: I highly recommend getting a vertical piercing because of where its placed on your nerve.
    Originally posted by rachie004

I had it done with a ring, but after having it out for a couple weeks I've just put a barbell in!

:eek: You're lucky, mine closed up a couple days after I took it out. If I wanna get it done again, looks like I'll have to make a trip to the tattoo parlor again :(
    Originally posted by rachie004

So do you still have yours done or is it closed up completely?

Nah, took mine out a bit ago. I liked it alot but I want something new.

I'm also going to new york in a couple of days and I'm really paranoid if I'd set off the metal detector, so I thought I'd just be safe and take it out :blush: