Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clit Piercings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
question for all

girls: what do you think? does anyone have one? does it increase pleasure at all? do you like the look of it?

guys: what do you think of them? how would you react if you started seeing a girl with one?

ta
xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't be too impressed by one tbh. It would be a little different I guess, but I wouldn't find it especially attractive.
    I think they look rather sexeh, but it's more just the novelty factor of it I think.
    i would like 1 if i had the guts and the pain tolerance
    Apparently it doesn't hurt that much- the piercer will pierce the hood not the clit itself. Or any good one will, because piercing the actual clit is dangerous- I doubt many women would want to lose all feeling in it :lol:

The worst bit is getting it out, apparently.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Apparently it doesn't hurt that much- the piercer will pierce the hood not the clit itself. Or any good one will, because piercing the actual clit is dangerous- I doubt many women would want to lose all feeling in it :lol:

still makes me feel sick to think of a stranger between my legs piercing a weenie flap of skin :(
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    still makes me feel sick to think of a stranger between my legs piercing a weenie flap of skin :(

That's different.

It's nowt he won't have seen before, mind. Or you could find a female piercer, there's enough of 'em about.
    supposedly when you get one you can't have sex for like 6 months i think
    When I got my clit pierced a couple months ago, I was really nervous and anxious. I chose to get a barbell instead of a ring because I'm active in sports so we thought it would be the best to stay away from the rings.

I had my friend do it because I trusted him the most. (and he had been doing piercings and tattoos for over 10 years) When he first put the clamps on, I screamed like hell because it hurt really bad. Then he loosened them. I kept thinking if the clamp hurt, the actual piercing would hurt 10 times more.

I kept wussing out and telling him to stop because I was too scared. He kept counting down (he knew that would scare me) then he would get to 1 and id scream for him to stop. then finally he said he wasn't going to give me a warning and all i could do was take a breathe in and he'd do it.

I was cutting the circulation off my friends hand that was right next to me (i made sure she didnt see anything). then i breathed in and it went through. I was in so much pain. It hurt like hell. I was almost in tears (my eyes were watering but i wasn't crying) Thankfully the piercing didn't get caught. I would have had a panick attack if it did.

It was really easy to clean too, all i did was wash it out two times a day with antibacterial soap. Really easy.

I was pretty sensitive when it came to my jeans rubbing up next to me. I had about 3 orgasms a day from doing normal things.

I would be driving and (not thinking about it) I would drop my phone between my legs because it was easy to pick up. I didnt realize it was on vibrate. So when I feel it vibrating on me, I was like :eek: "Damn that feels good" :blush: Needless to say, I tried to always remember to just keep it on the seat next to me.

I had a couple more times where i got turned on by the most normal things that i do in a day. but I was really sensitive when I was in a car and we'd go over bumps. :( So I told my friends to give me a warning ahead of time.

im going to be really blunt here so if you dont want to hear bout my sex life, then do not go on reading.....

I was too paranoid to let a guy go down on me with the piercing because i was afraid he would nibble on it and it would hurt. :(

I actually took the piercing out a bit ago because I got sick of getting turned on by alot of things. I was alot more sensitive and it was easier to orgasm.

Even though it was a very painful piercing, I would highly recommend getting it if you are interested in it. The benefits are very rewarding :naughty::p
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Apparently it doesn't hurt that much- the piercer will pierce the hood not the clit itself.

You get the hood pierced if your clit is not the right size. Alot of piercers will tell you if you need to get the hood piercing instead.

It wasn't enjoyable but it didn't hurt. Was a bit uncomfortable. the weird part was walking around with it out. :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

I was alot more sensitive and it was easier to orgasm.

Even though it was a very painful piercing, I would highly recommend getting it if you are interested in it. The benefits are very rewarding :naughty::p

oh i want one now :(
    God, you girls are lucky! If I were a girl I be getting one tomorrow! :D

I'd love to have a girlfriend with one. The pictures I've seen of them are soooo sexy! :naughty:
    An ex of mine was going to get a hood piercing, and I was going to get a frenum piercing - that way neither of us would be force by the other to miss out on sex for the healing period. But we split up, and it never happened. :(

Go for it. Like most piercings, the pain will only be for a few seconds, then it's just the tenderness, aftercare, and random orgasms, to deal with. :)
    I find it all rather scary but :thumb: to all those who could go through with it...I've never seen pictures or anything of it...I can't imagine it...piercing my lil love button...aww....:no: I think he'll be ok as he is !
    I had my legs crossed the whole time after reading this thread... :eek2:

No Way, I would get my clit pierced. I orgasm perfectly well without them.... *shivers* Ouch... :no:
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Hmm I was wondering on the pain level.

Those who have it done what would you associate the pain to...

-navel piercings
    - tattoo's???

I've never gotten a tattoo before so I'm not sure

Mine hurt alot more than a navel piercing. ALOT more :( I was already hurting with the clamp and stung 10 X worse when he did the actual piercing. Eeek!
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    :eek2: Urgh!

I remember when my Mum had that done and my step dad had his thing done and all and I was absolutely disgusted at them. I thought it was horrible. I was 13 at the time and my Mum was too open about her sex life and stuff with me which made me feel sick. Luckily, they took their piercings out after a while, thank god.

:eek2: Your mum actually told you about her piercing??? and you knew about your stepdad's as well???

GOOD LORD!!! Why 13?!?!?!!? I didn't even know what sex was when I was 13.

but then again, I do live a somewhat sheltered life :(
    I'm not saying it is sluttish, I just would feel very slutty if I had it done.

When I had it in, I actually felt alot more sexy because it was a piercing that was hidden. I'm not sure how to put this into words and to explain it right but I guess it gave me a newfound sexual identity kind-of-thing. (not saying I turned into a whore after getting it done, I've never felt that sexy before though)
    I'm not saying it is sluttish, I just would feel very slutty if I had it done. I just don't like it, just my opinion thats all.
    Well, maybe that'd be a good thing. Only you, your b/f, and anybody else you told, would know. It'd be your secret. It might make you feel slutty, it might make you feel sexy, it might make you feel horny, it might add a whole lot of new feelings to you.
    I don't mean that in a bad way (about feeling slutty). It's like when you just want to feel slutty in the bedroom with your b/f, and talk dirty, even calling each other names (not that I'm suggesting you do this). It's just something that'd add a horny and kinky element to sex. :naughty:
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    You get the hood pierced if your clit is not the right size. Alot of piercers will tell you if you need to get the hood piercing instead.

Reputable piercers have told me before that they won't pierce the actual clitoris because if they get it slightly wrong it will desensitise the whole clitoris. The hood is good enough.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i would like to get my clit hood done. i did go into a piercist once to get it done but i chickened out. i got my nipple done instead and that hurt lots :(

i do think they are extremely sexy and i prefer piercings that people cant see. i think that i would feel quite sexy with it done as it would be my secret sort of thing.

so yes. i would like to get mine done at some point.
    Nipples and Clits *shivers* Ooo.. you girls are mad. To put up with the pain is one thing when you actually get it done but I would always be scared to knockin or tearing it, in some way.

Ahhh... So sore - So Sore :nervous:
    I saw a video of a girl having her clit pierced on kazaa a while ago!
    I just checked and its still on there if any of you girls wanna see how its done.... type 'clit pierced girl' in kazza. :p
    Originally posted by crescendo
    I saw a video of a girl having her clit pierced on kazaa a while ago!
    I just checked and its still on there if any of you girls wanna see how its done.... type 'clit pierced girl' in kazza. :p

What's kazaa?
    its like napster but u can download vids and stuff as well, surely uve got something similar.
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    its like napster but u can download vids and stuff as well, surely uve got something similar.

Hmmm.... :no:
    Anyways I couldn't watch that, it'd make me cringe.... ewwhhh *shivers*
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Hmmm.... :no:
    Anyways I couldn't watch that, it'd make me cringe.... ewwhhh *shivers*
    yeah i was gonna write big psychological explanations, but i wont ill just say, "yeah im sure that would hurt like fuck.......mate, leek"
    Congratulations on the 90,000th post evil_dave. :hyper:

And if my missus had a clit piercing, I'd be proud.
    yeah ive nothing to do while my mates are on holiday. so im here trying to help, or make people laugh, or annoy them, just retrieve emotions. I'm a big evil emotion theif like the polymorph from red dwarf.
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    I'm a big evil emotion theif like the polymorph from red dwarf.

Dwayne Dibley :hyper:
    well remembered
    So how mauch pain is there compared to say...a nipple peircing?
    How long does its take on average to heal?
    How much does it cost to get it done. Ive been thinking about what I can get peirced next and the clit seems like a fun thing to get....tho I'd be worried about being in the car or somthing with my rents and bam! *shudders*