Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

michael jackson

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the rumours are michael jackson is going to father quadruplets. dont know if theyre true, dont really care.

my point is this: seeing as he's going to be on trial for child abuse and the mother of his first 2 children now wants custody on account of his weirdness, should he be allowed to have more kids?

i know you cant exactly cut his knob off, but you know what i mean.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm pretty sure he won't father, mother, anything to these babies biologically...if it's indeed true. And I hope to God it isn't, because he's already ensured that three (he has 3 already right?) kids will be seeking a LOT of therapy in the future. Any further kids he "has" I don't reckon he'll be parenting them, it would be irresponsible of the state to allow it.

He makes me really sad. His music is fantastic, but he's so deeply disturbed...whether the child abuse rumours are true or not, the bloke's not right at all. I don't think at all that he needs to be imprisoned, but he needs help.
    Originally posted by J
    Everyone is quick to slag him off, but what advice can we offer to Jacko to make his life better. Precious little, we don't even know the guy, we just have a 2d representation of him.
    thats true J but ...when the state the public ...the glam people ...start wotryrying on the scale they have over the years ...

would you as a social worker feel you were acting responsibly giving this man custody?
    Originally posted by J
    Everyone is quick to slag him off, but what advice can we offer to Jacko to make his life better. Precious little, we don't even know the guy, we just have a 2d representation of him.

:yes:
    Well i do not judge people, so i say more power unto him. If the man is doing wrong, let GOD correct him, not us.
    Allegations, allegations. None of them have had any substance.

If someone wants to let him father their child then let them, wat business is it of ours? Do you know the guy personally?

No. You listen to rumour and conjecture from E! TV, and decide that it must be fact. I'm of the opinion that quite a lot of "showbiz experts" have an agenda against Jackson, as was shown by Bashir.
    Originally posted by J
    I'd feel a sense of failure when a great genius gets locked up because his delicate mind was fractured as a kid.
    In effect I'd be locking up a kid who should have been protected.
    same with the road sweeper down the street and his dlicate and damaged soul?

no ones said in here that he's guilty ...none of us can know but ...if it was anyone else ...if it was me ... having such accusations made almost constantly and there had been private settlements fresh alegations etc etc ...then some of you would be the first to be screaming for some poor social workers head on a plate had they had the attitude of some on here ...when another poor childs life is wrecked while everyones turns away and makes excuses instead of giving protection.
    Originally posted by J
    Ideally yes. Maybe that's how things on earth will end up.
    i certainly hope not!
    feeling sorry for and sympathising with every wrong doer going isn't my cup of tea.
    Originally posted by Mystery Ridah
    Well i do not judge people, so i say more power unto him. If the man is doing wrong, let GOD correct him, not us.

How will that happen then?
    Originally posted by J
    No, same here. It's more complex, but if it is these past experiences that make people the way they are then it is possible to suggest that in a world where child abuse wasn't there it may turn out that nobody becomes a child abuser or murderer or....
    The chances would be reduced or something, and this could be effective for a wide range of issues.
    I'm just thinking social mechanics again, I can see the system in my head, this shit is cool!
    ahhh ...now that i understand.
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    How will that happen then?

ummmmmm, judgement day. We dont know people's heart, we only look at the flesh. If nobody actually seen MJ do that to children, then whats the problem?
    ummmmmm, judgement day. We dont know people's heart, we only look at the flesh. If nobody actually seen MJ do that to children, then whats the problem?

:eek2:

The fact that he could be abusing children is not a problem then?!
    so in your opinion a professional reply from the social services would be perfectly acceptable ..."don't me blame guv ...i saw nowt"
    and is that the attitude of your religion ...if it's behind closed doors ...

are you saying that we should let all of the rapist/child molesters go if no one but those two people have seen it? i don't think you're realizing that m.j. is a PERSON. if it were someone else (i.e. someone with no $) would you be saying this? i think it's really freaky that anyone could just say *well, he had a tough childhood, so what if he molests a few kids?* cause that's what quite a few of you are saying here. this country (and as far as i know the rest to the world also) does not take childhood trauma into acount while holding trial against a rapist. i'm not saying that m.j. didn't have it rough (cause frankly i don't know) but no matter what went wrong that gives him no right to bring it out on other people (although i also have no proff that he did it seems like an extream possibility). oh, on another note, has anyone besides me wondered why the parents of a child would allow them to be ALONE with him after the first time all that stuff happened?