Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Advice please- again..... sorry!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, well thankyou all for replying to my other post.... but I have another question.... I'm sorry if I'm boaring you:(

Well to cut a long story short........ a couple of weeks ago my fella got a phone call from one of his old girl mate. She rang to his house phone while I was there, and askin about meetin up for old times sake..... I herd everythin and she was like 'well will Bri let you come and meet up'? and stuff like that, tryin to make me a bad guy or somert! Anyway my fella asked me if it was ok to meet up, I said yeah. I have boy mates, so why shouldnt he have girl mates?! Then he confessed that this girl and him had a kinda fling ages ago. I was ok with it, I've had other partners and he said he loves me, and has no feelings for her........ ect.

Today I havent been at work cos its my day off, and I read his phone, and on one of his texts it said somert like 'Will be great to meet up with you again. I'll see you soon, Love Kirrie XxX'

She put kisses at the end of her text, and the world love! All of a sudden shes phoned and text him up out of the blue! Do you think she likes him??? Or am I reading too much into it?!

Any comment are very welcome!:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I use love and xxx at the end of some messages, it means nothing, it's just a platitude.

She might still like him, who knows, but unless he returns the favour it's hardly a problem.
    Thanks people. Half of me says I'm over reacting and other half thinks..... hang on, why does she wanna meet him? She aint seen him in like years! I think he may be liking the idea of her liking him, like for attention......... I give him loads of attention tho!:confused::(

I made a jokey comment like...... 'Ohhhhh shes after ya' and he just smiled and kissed me. He didnt say, dont be stupid anything!:chin:
    She may well like him, and he (like anyone) is gonna be flattered by the attention.

Doesn't mean anything. Just because one looks at the menu doesn't mean one is gonna have the steak:)
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Doesn't mean anything. Just because one looks at the menu doesn't mean one is gonna have the steak:)

:lol::lol:
    how come you read HIS text-messages on HIS phone anyways? :eek:
    Come on, loads of people do that.
    so?
    loads of people love "Sex and the City" as well!
    that doesn't justify that it's _right_ though!

but shouldn't you at least ask?
    who knows what he's got in there! :eek:
    and generally when reading Text-Messages without knowing the deal behind their "message", you get a lot of misinterpretation... and uneccessary exitement.

and maybe her familyname just is "XxX" :D
    I wouldn't worry about the "love" and the "xxx". I always put that on the end of messages to my friends (male and female) but strangely never on the end of messages to my bloke. Anyway, just got she may want things to happen doesn't mean it will.
    dont worry about it. they're probably just really good friends, or used to be really good friends.
    Ive got a friend (girl) who always ends her texts with 'love ya xxxxx' but just dont read too much into it, me and her did kind of have a thng a while ago but we both got over it and we both know, well i definately know, that nothing is ever going to happen between us again, i know this because i dont want it too. have a little faith in your other half!
    Even if something did happen then it'd be better for it to happen now than a few years down the line when it would hurt a lot more!
    I'd agree with everyone else that the love and the xxx probably doesn't mean anything... I'm another person who puts kisses at the end of their texts to everyone, family and male and female friends.
    I don't think it's right that you read his texts though... like flx says, aside from the whole trust issue with that, text messages in isolation are totally open to misinterpretation.... :yes: