Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

red leb.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have had the pleasure of obtaing a half ounce of red leb ...(from the lebanon)
fucking hell it's deep stuff without the mong.
not oftrn i get the pleasure to smoke this shit ... (thankyou her majesties armed forces) ...fresh bright mind ...good bright thinking tackle.
if you ever get the opportunity whic i feel more of you will ...red is better than gold ...but thats a personal choice.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You always promise that this amazing weed will be coming to Manchester, yet i've not had anything too special recently :(
    I've had white widow, and orange beard I think it was called, and I dunno what the other types of skunk I've had are, but I've had crappy rocky and pollen. White widdow was the best. I want to know what is better though :)
    Nepalese is the best I've had, though having said that I had some fairly stonking UK grown skunk a while back.
    Yeh i had some homegrown Orange Bud few weeks ago, that was damn nice, as for the red leb, i'd like to see that stuff coming my way once in a while....
    I'm somewhat surprised stuff is coming out of there at all, given the trouble the country and area is in at the moment.

I wonder how long it will be till we get the first wave of dirt cheap heroin from Afganistan. It will start as a trickle but there is a flood coming.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I wonder how long it will be till we get the first wave of dirt cheap heroin from Afganistan. It will start as a trickle but there is a flood coming.

One of the tabloids exposed a heroin baron who was getting it imported from Afghanistan the other week apparently. Supposed to be one of the biggest ops for a while.
    Originally posted by Doofay
    You always promise that this amazing weed will be coming to Manchester, yet i've not had anything too special recently :(
    sorry doofay ...just you pray i'm a year in front of you and it happens by xmas.
    Originally posted by Doofay
    One of the tabloids exposed a heroin baron who was getting it imported from Afghanistan the other week apparently. Supposed to be one of the biggest ops for a while.

Well the big players are in Turkey, and they cant be touched, many police efforts have virtually all failed. Its a family business and therefore impossible to crack. Something like 90% of our heroin comes through Turkey, then up through the Balkans on lorrys.

Then its dished out in, oh shit, wheres the place, North London, I cant remember the name now.