Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Korn

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who likes them? Who doesn't?

About two years ago I hated Korn, really didn't listen to them at all, but over the past six months I've started listening to them more and more to the point where I want all their albums now!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I like them. Sure, their music isn't technical or anything, but hey, it's good. They've gotten much shittier as they've gone on though. The first album is the best, closely followed by Follow The Leader. I'd avoid Untouchables if I was you.

They're brilliant live too, seen them twice :razz:
  • Options
    i saw them a few weeks ago on the 19th and yeh they blody good live - id avoid untouchables but thoughtless and here to stay are good on there!
  • Options
    I prefer their earlier stuff to their later stuff...but you can always count on Korn to come up with some mosh friendly, good ol angst ridden musical heavyness to get down to. I mean, anyone know of a better song then Blind to have a nice lil mosh pit to...? Zactly. Its just a shame that JD and the boys seem to have grown a little lazy in their old(er) age. I mean compare songs like Here To Stay, Thoughtless etc to the likes of Blind, Clown, Good God, Got The Life, Freak On A Leash...damn shame.

Peace
  • Options
    Ive got Follow The Leader and Untouchables, but i rarely listen to them... its not that they are bad or anythin, its just there is always another band that better suits my mood....
  • Options
    I've got all their albums up to Untouchables and they've definitely got worse over the years. They're just in it for the money now IMO.

The first album is the best and from then on they've gone downhill and now sound really repetitive. Saw them in 2002 and didn't think much of them..
  • Options
    I like some of their stuff, but not all of it. I reckon they're alright.