Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex on a first date

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well lady I can tell u this much!!! If u want to see this guy or guys again then " DON'T Do IT!!!" cuz beleive me once they get what they want all they will say is LATER!!! and besides you don;t know what this guys have been through so I would say : :no:
    Originally posted by innocent_gal
    i dont get how to quote. confuzzled

Underneath the persons post who you want to quote there's a the small grey quote button or if you wanted to do it manually then the brackets are the sqaure ones [ ] not the rounded ones. :) Hope that helps.
    Ah i get the quoting now. thank u
    Originally posted by RNT
    i usually have sex with girls on the first date because i'm irresistable but to be honest it makes me lose respect for them

Don't you think that you have double standards because you are eager to have sex, and it's considered okay for a man to want sex, but not okay for a woman?
    Originally posted by Carolina
    Unfortunately while there are still gentleman out there they do tend to get buried under the growing surge of ratbags :)

Growing surge my arse.

"Nice" boys don't get any attention from girls, lets be quite honest. Girls cannot then go and complain that there are never any "nice" boys.

Besides, nice is boring.
    I've got a girlfriend now but I often had sex on a first "date"..

Actually when I say date it was just girls I shagged first night I had the chance, but they wanted it too ya know, so don't blame guys !!

Some girls have really taken advantage of me, buggers !

Mostly when I was on drugs though..
    i wouldnt expect sex on a first date maybe head but nothing more than that :p
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Growing surge my arse.

"Nice" boys don't get any attention from girls, lets be quite honest. Girls cannot then go and complain that there are never any "nice" boys.

Besides, nice is boring.

i agree kermit
    i prefer to keep an open mind on first dates therefore youre more pleasantly suprised
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Growing surge my arse.

Besides, nice is boring.

Nice is a shite word anyway, i don't tend to use it. And i'm basing my decision on where i live. The single lads round here are either absolute tosspots or not my cup of tea physically or personality wise, hence the reason i would complain about there being no single gentleman round here. And yes there is a growing surge of ratbags round here.
    No, there really isn't.

Men now are far more considerate than they were 30 years ago, so "ratbags" certainly aren't as bad. It's just the way it is.

And, lets be quite fair, these men wouldn't act like "ratbags" if girls weren't queuing up to be fucked by them.
    Kermit you're quite welcome to your opinion but just note that in my post i put the words "round here". I'm merely relating to the place that i live and not the place you live so you wouldn't know whether there was a growing surge of ratbags or not. I however would, but that's only in my humble opinion as a female eh.

Yes you're right, some of the blokes have no respect for females because they have gullible women falling at their feet. But the majority of the "gang" are just tosspots and have been since they were 13 and it has nothing to do with women queuing up. They just have attitude problems and a lack of manners.