Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

confusing work mates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this dude at work, well its weird really like at first it was just a normal workmate relationship and then we started talking via text and online and i told him i fancied him abit and then he started to get dead funny at work like he was always making sarcastic comments and always talking about my love life.now today when there was alot of us around he was like stupid taking the piss and stuff but then come 6pm when we were left just the two of us he changed totally he was all talkin about takin me home and shit and then he got serious and offered me a lift home and asked if i wanted to go for a drink and turned all sweet then he got funny with me again then like i was being stupid and flirting and like tickling him and stuff and he didnt stop me.
Anyway(sorry this is long) we came really really close and he was hinting about it just being us two and no one would know and we could just as easily snog ect then we got really really close but i screwed up and stuck my tongue out at him and he got all arsy saying i didnt deserve him and something about that was all i had so i went to kiss him and he didnt stop me but it just ended up being like a little tiny kiss.THEN (lol) he got stroppy again but when he came back from his break and went back to mr nice guy and he tried to stand infront of the door to stop me leaving but then he changed again and let me go :|

so again sorry its long winded.What do you think he's trying to say to me?

Comments

• Options
    he sounds dead confusing to me. maybe he likes u or maybe hess messing u around, the only way u can really know is to talk to him. maybe text him or talk to him online and find out wots going on. xx
  • Options
    to be honest i reckon he likes u, but he's scared for some reason? maybe he doesnt wana involve his love and work life?? maybe he's just split up with someone. Maybe text him+ask him out for a few quiet drinks as mates, and see what happens, alcohol can give u great confidence (and if owt goes wrong, blame it on the booze, he he :thumb: )
  • Options
    i had a huge row with him in work today, next week theres a staff night out on so we'll see when im drunk!